So what do you look like in GTA-V?

I haven’t actually played any GTA-V - but last night I started it up to check out some graphics with my new card and was made to create a character. I probably spent in inordinate amount of time doing it. Is that like male Barbie dolls or something?

Anyway - this is the guy I came up with…the closest I could get to resembling me, but he still looks like he should be playing for the Red Hot Chili Peppers or something…a bit too much boufant to the hairdo… So what does your character look like (I may already be regretting this question…)

2 Likes

Couldn’t find the fancy screen you have, but here is my drug addicted pippi longstock clone:

1 Like

Not to sound mean but @BeachAV8R, your guy looks more someone who would play in Nickleback rather RHCP.

3 Likes

That’s it. At my earliest convenience I’m making my character jump off Mount Chilliad without a parachute.

2 Likes

You look like Janice Joplin…

1 Like

I am not seeing it, perhaps it’s the cloth? I figured a sunhat would lend some style when slinging rockets to unsuspecting fellow players.

2 Likes

Yes…nobody would expect to take an RPG from Janice Joplin. Excellent tactic!

1 Like

Surprisingly enough people are… I have a hard time killing people now that I cannot afford bullets anymore… :frowning:

I dont know, I havent run it since transferring my character from Xbox 360 to PC…

Waiting on new GPU before I play anything casually, only thing I run right now is DCS.