HEEL TREAD - Italian Cars Socks - Heel Tread

1 Like

I want the Integrale ones :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s my boy…

1 Like

The want is seriously strong here.

1 Like

I’m just glad there’s no Devil 5-oh-5 A-6 Intruder.

2 Likes

I desperately want the blue Corsair or the P40 or the mosquito ones.

Slightly pissed that there is a tomcat picture at the top but no actual shoes :expressionless:

1 Like

You guys are sooooo bad for my wallet. :wink:

1 Like

Case in point. :wink:

5 Likes

What are they like mate? They look LUSH

Pretty comfy, actually.

A bit more padding that a Converse low top. Nylon sides. As long as the stitching holds out, I’d say that they should last at least as long as your average sneaker.

Kind of cool looking, with a great story to boot!

I figured I’d try “PR Spit Blue” before I went all crazy with “Yellow Peril” or “Baron Red”!

Pretty reasonably priced for something of a speciality item as well.

2 Likes

Its too bad those don’t fit my lifestyle at all because they hella cool.

2 Likes

I’m 54. I have no lifestyle!

Besides. These are worth changing your lifestyle for. :joy:

1 Like

Mine involves mud, dust, stone, concrete and sometimes manure. Those things are far too delicate for me :wink:

2 Likes

Well, If you’re going to step in manure…you should look smashing while doing it! :thinking:

1 Like

I’m 36 and I think I would look totally spiffing wearing them driving my car to work before I get out and put my massive work boots on so I can reach the pedals in the truck :rofl:

1 Like

Those are some serious damn boots my friend!

1 Like

I managed to “acquire” 3 pairs at an old job and still haven’t killed the first ones after 4 years. They are so comfortable, but are let down by the lack of tail numbers and RAF roundels.

I’m extremely envious of your new shoes and have been dropping hints all afternoon lol

3 Likes