Star Trek: Bridge Crew

So @fearlessfrog and I had a pretty good time last night doing two missions. I’m a pretty kickass Engineer if I do say so myself. I think fearless only guided us into 1 asteroid :wink: Haha, just kidding. Slick moves from the helmsman.

We did the early intro mission, and I think we did 4th campaign mission after that? I forget. Either way, was a great time. We had two other dudes who were good to play with as well. I’ve really only had one interaction where I was just like “oh dear god no” and it had to have been some 10 year old kid based on the voice. Super high pitch, super loud and annoying, and wouldn’t shut up. No one wanted to play with him but we kept running into him in the lobby.

Aside from the that, pretty much every set of players I’ve matched with to play this has been totally friendly and everyone played the way they were supposed to. Absolutely zero trolling so far in my experience.

Some hilarious moments too. Tactical shouting at helm for not providing firing arc, only for helm to turn and make two fists, telling him Geordie and LaForge have a firing arc for him, as he shadow boxed. Hahaha. Good laughs.

Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Hidden bonus to the high cost of entry, keeps the kids away. Most of the time at least.

2 Likes

Wait till the first steam sale :poop:

It was great fun - thanks for the games @Rhinosaurus. My first 4 player VR geek fest :slight_smile:

Keen to try out the new voice commands - ENGAGE! :point_right:

This page has definitely closed. To find your favorite forums and threads, go to https://discussions.ubisoft.com.!

1 Like
4 Likes

What do you reckon @Rhinosaurus - should we don the plastic ears again?

and

It’s out on July 24th apparently, due to a bit of a delay.

I need to get my rift all set up again.

I’ve been slacking on setting up my office be sure I can’t find a decent shelf solution for my layout. Also a bit lazy.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. If I have to plug anything in (that takes 30 seconds) then I’ll sit there and play 200 rounds of rocket league for 4 hours because ‘it’s quicker’. :racing_car:

1 Like
1 Like

dusts off thread

Question: I just noticed that the game is on sale on Steam right now. Do y’all think it is worth buying? Even if I don’t know anybody who would play it with me, so singleplayer would be the experience?

It’s definitely better in multiplayer. Managing everything yourself is less than optimal. But it’s doable. I enjoyed the time I spent with it but I mostly did mp.

1 Like

I enjoyed it too I think playing with friends wins over public games. Anyone fancy a night of ST I would be up for it :laughing:

1 Like