Steel Beasts Pro PE Screenshots

NnnnnnniCE!

I really REALLY want to buy SB. Like so so so much.

It is by far the best modern armored simulation out there on the market for PCs. I haven’t played it in years but I do get the itch from time to time.

1 Like

Can someone please help a dude out here.

How do i purchase this? Do I need to download load it all first? Or buy it on the website first and then wait for this code key device?
It’s probably really simple but I just cannot work out which way to do it or if it makes a difference

2 Likes

The time limited license does not need a physical dongle.
You can order the game on esimgames.com .
The download is available from there as well, but obviously only starts up if you have an active license.

They use CodeMeter as their drm of choice.

I buy every version. Only to never play it. It is a deep seated character flaw of mine. Or a disease. Steel Beastosis or something. (Better than Steel Bestiality I suppose…)

2 Likes

All the many license options! Which one is for me? - General Discussion - Steelbeasts.com

2 Likes

Unless they have changed things, you can purchase it from the website, download everything, and they’ll email you a temp code to use while you wait for your USB dongle key.

2 Likes

Ssnake is the man to speak to over there, as @jenrick said they will give you a temp code whilst waiting for the codemeter to arrive , I would love to see if we could get some mudspikers down to lower altitudes and in some tanks for mp

2 Likes

So I thought for once I’ll be cautious and bought a 30 day license.

Fired my first round in the challenger 2 and I’m sold. This is definitely for me.

HESH READY
APC
FIRE

Victor nearly pops with excitement.

2 Likes

LOL! Good. It is simply the best modern armored warfare simulation on the PC out there. You will have loads of fun and there are so many vehicles which are crewable, from many nations.

When you get more used to it, and maybe want to create some missions, don’t hesitate to use the mission editor which IMHO is a superb piece of tool provided for years of enjoyment. I rank the mission editor up there with DCS Mission Editor, ARMA 3 Editor, Dangerous Waters Editor etc. It really is flexible and powerful for creating fantastic missions from your imagination.

I had some great and fun missions I had made for the Challenger 2 years ago. One of my favorite tanks in Steel Beasts Pro PE.

The community is a great community as well. I remember taking part in some seriously fun and training realistic online play with over 40 people where we were playing one side as NATO and the other as Warsaw Pact. Some of those matches on the weekend were like 3-4 hours and were on huge maps allowing us to role our armored formations large distances.

It was a blast. You may want to try that sometime as well. Cheers.

1 Like

Definitely! Another advantage you get from playing with them is access to new maps and well crafted missions.
For some reason as time goes on this stuff has not been shared publicly as much anymore. Which is a shame for the more casual player.

1 Like

I stayed up extremely late last night playing around.
I’m sold, it’s totally amazing.
That first moment of sending a HESH round through an APC, loading a sabot and eviscerating a T72 and seeing the turret mount fly 60 feet in the air :flushed: wow. Just wow.

My 5 Yr old boy sneaked in the room and just stood there open mouthed. Head slowly turned towards me without eyes moving and said “dad, that. was. cool”

4 Likes

Wait till you watch an artillery strike on a town :laughing:

4 Likes

Or…get caught in one. :wink:

3 Likes