Streaming the Indy 500?

Anyone know of a free live stream of the Indy 500 that doesn’t require you to join some service to watch this year? Mom’s a HUGE fan of the race and up until this year I have always been able to find someone streaming the race for her.

Wheels

1 Like

Was a really exciting race. Since it was NBC Sports, the only way to stream it I’m guessing would have been their sports streaming app or a streaming network TV service like YouTube TV.

As far as the race, I’m hoping that Rossi is so angry that he takes another shot at F1 :slight_smile:

Thanks @chipwich. :sunglasses:
This is the first year no one was streaming the race without having to join a service. I enjoyed the races in the past but if this is the future then 2018 was the last year for me. Not joining a service just to watch one event.

Wheels

Yeah, Indy is going to be a tough one due to one of the legacy networks holding the rights. Maybe look for highlights in YouTube. It was really a good race with regard to strategy and driving.

Monaco (spoiler) - I thought for sure that Lewis was going to have to pit putting Vettel in P2 for the adjusted win. Great drive from Lewis to stay out their on degraded tires.

1 Like

NBC Sports app is accessible to anyone who has cable, judging from the list, from just about anywhere. Of course these dinosaurs don’t get that people are looking to stream their stuff because they don’t have cable more so than any of reason. I can get it through Sling.tv but the antennae works just as well :smiley:

sorry i didn’t see this sooner, i would have got you a way to watch :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the video @chipwich. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like