Su-25 / A-10A Question

Go on? How would this work?!

I would like to see this video. Still, my own experience in flying the Grach Alpha is to stay high. Going down low and having to basically use only my “mark-one eyeball” in an environment where they see me before I see them usually punishes me severely.

I would like to find it but no luck yet.

Bunyaps Su-25A Campaign Video series on Youtube

‘DID’ campaign thread?

The whole concept is not new and not mine of course. Concept details can be found in below thread on combatace.com and examined in @BeachAV8R article.

The idea - In order to gain anything you need to lose everything (virtually of course) :wink:

In short the concept is to fly campaign with one virtual life. Make a print screen of campaign statistics before you start and as you progress you will post some AARs or just the campaign statistics after each flight. Once you get KIA or MIA the campaign is over for your virtual character and you need to restart the campaign from begining or move to another campaign and start all over again :slight_smile:

Technicaly it can be single thread not specific to the simulator. I didnt start it yet as there is lot going on atm on this formus - Annual Xmas flight is in progress, lot of people got Harrier, as an examples.
But I think of some comunity, we have here on this forums, who dont play civilian sims, didnt get Harrier and want to share some fun with others during the holidays.

So anyone can feel free to start DID thread and we will see how it will go :slight_smile:

1 Like