The Force Awakens

Watched it no less than 4 times in the movie theater.

Some scenes are really crafted like a painting masterpiece, like the Tie Fighters against the setting sun, the initial dropship-troopers attack…

There are some weak spots, yeah, but as a heart of an 8 years old- the initial score full blasted with the stars bakdrop and the scrolling text give me a nerd-boner every single time.

2 Likes

Lor sar blah blah blah. Follower of a Jedi religion for non force sensitive. Believe he collected a lot of artifacts so they weren’t destroyed by the empire. Think he may have actually helped the training in Luke’s new Jedi academy before it was destroyed

1 Like

So, Tionne?

I agree - I thought it was one of the most visual appealing in the Star Wars series. Even the lightsaber scene in the snow was epic. [quote=“Mudcat, post:22, topic:3251”]
Follower of a Jedi religion for non force sensitive.
[/quote]
Ah…kind of an Indiana Jones of the Galaxy…

1 Like

It belongs in a museum temple!

1 Like

@BeachAV8R sorry was using my phone before, here you go to answer your question more accurately

2 Likes

THIS!!! I can’t convey how much I agree with this, holy crap!

2 Likes

Personally I think a movie based on the Rogue Squadron books would be great.

1 Like

The first few, yes. But I got really, REALLY sick of Corran Horn waaaaaay before I, Jedi came out.

I liked the stories of the Jedi Knight games and I am really sad there is no Kyle Katarn now. Interesting character.

What could have been…

1 Like

I liked the Darth Bane Trilogy, at least Karpyshyn resisted the urge to name the main antagonist something that rhymes with his name, not like mr Zahn and Thrawn :smiley:

I love BLR’s stuff. I wasn’t as enamored of their TFA video (although Hamill is brilliant “Did you say ninjas??”) as I was of the original trilogy they did.

And the magic of both Bushes of Love and Seagulls Stop it Now is unmatched by anyone but John Williams himself.

1 Like