The holiday gifts thread

So if you care to share - post up some of the nice or thoughtful things you received for Christmas. I was out flying last night…and came home at 5AM to find a box sitting on my desk:

How cool is that? Thanks @fearlessfrog - what a great surprise! I just happened to have bought some souped up eggnog for tomorrow evening too! The timing is perfect…

10 Likes

It’s opaque! I am overflowing with envy!

3 Likes

The illuminati strikes again

3 Likes

Nice!

One of my friends just stopped over on the way to his familys place and gave me the Rogue One art book. :grin:

1 Like

Cool, you got it! As designed on my phone, I’m just happy that it came out ok. That text is a bit bigger than it looked on my screen though lol. The Mudspike Store allows you to put more or less anything with lots of mug types and sizes, and that frosted glass looks great and Xmas Eggnog Ready™.

Just a tiny ‘Thanks’ for Mudspike @BeachAV8R and all the time/money (plus the people that have donated funds or bought mugs too) you’ve put into this. Have an awesome Christmas and 2017 everyone. :santa:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational popcorn popper!

5 Likes

This is a picture of the awesome Syma X5C. Can’t see it? Neither can I. But it’s in there somewhere! #6yearolddronepilot

8 Likes

Well, it only took about 3 hours worth of searching, poking, balancing on a ladder, using fishing line, a long PVC pole, an unused drain pipe…and a few swear words…and the Syma X5C is free from the Green Giant.

3 Likes

I’ve heard you have to have the rank of Kernel to be in charge of the Death Star…

3 Likes

Ladder? Amateur. That tree is meant for climbing.

Wasn’t a present but I may have accidentally ordered myself a Vive this morning, whoops

5 Likes

It’s amazing how easily that can happen. It’s no coincidence that the rectangular wallet has rectangular credit cards in it - they slip out accidentally so easily! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m due for some retro pay due to outdated collective agreements soon. I think new CPU&gpu and vive might be on the horizon assuming I’ve done the calcs right. Excited!

1 Like

I have a woodstove and a Husqvarna Rancher…I was ↔ this close after hour two…

3 Likes

Hahahaha love it

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/wyoming/wyoming-man-trying-to-retrieve-drone-gets-stuck-in-tree/284541870

2 Likes

That coulda been me…