THE X-WING ALLIANCE 2020 MEGA PATCH

https://youtu.be/NtHGgAs33Iw

X-Wing Alliance Upgrade

8 Likes

Holy crap! I’ll be back next week, yall. Off to go fly a REAL Star Wars fighter game.

5 Likes

Any tricks for getting the game to recognize the right stick? Is there a setting somewhere in the files that will let you pick which device to use, or will I need to unplug all of my other peripherals…

1 Like

With the X-Wing Alliance Launcher, select the Joystick Configurator.

3 Likes

I’ll give that a shot!

1 Like

first part of the video made an impression on me that the X-wing was in constant flat spin :wink: (I am no spaceship pilot)

Yeah, still no joy. I have my stick selected, but when I get into the game, I get full deflection left and forward. No change no matter what I do, or which device I move. Only thing I can think of is that my stick (Virpil CM2 on a Brunner CLS-E base) won’t calibrate or test in Windows Game Controller, so that might be causing the issue.

Wow! I was just thinking of grabbing SW Squadrons on sale, but now am thinking I’ll reinstall XWA instead! Looks fun with Track IR for me and 3pv for my son!

Whoa, nice! Does that work as well as it should? How strong is it?

Tried this a couple of months ago. vjoy and joystick gremlin worked best for me for this old title for my “force” controller cougar. This used to be my favorite game for quite a while, glad to see it still going strong.

2 Likes

XWAU 2020 Mega Patch Update 5

4 Likes