Thinking About New TM HOTAS

Well the f16 has a force sensing stick so although FF is undoubtedly awesome ( way back I had the MS one for… Jedi knight) it’s better suited to any other aircraft than the F16😁 nice collection though👍 there are some after market FS mods available, can highly recommend if you fly an f16 often.

Edit after reading again I think you mistook FF for FS?

Edit further : I doubt TM would go to reissueing the cougar in some way, there are still plenty around for when the F16 will hit release in dcs. Also the tqs is a little limited for anything else but the viper as it is single engine only. I expect a hornet grip as option for the warthog or just a complete overhaul of the package to match the f18 hotas config.

I have a G940 that I was ready to hate when the F-14 came out. Now that it rumbles a little when the plane buffets, I’m kinda into it again… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bought this FF joy second hand long time ago, never made it work with my PC via RS232 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know it’s not the same, but I’ve attached a buttkicker to the base of the speaker stand that I use for my CH FIGHTERSTICK. It obviously doesn’t offer any resistance, but it gets the job done. It really makes the P-47 come alive in IL-2!

3 Likes

If force feedback is locked down by patent, how did all the sim-racing wheel makers get around it? I don’t see how you can apply it to 1 sort of controller & not the other if it does the same thing.

It may be that it was licensed for the racing wheels but the joysticks were too expensive? I dunno.

ouch pricey!!!