Throttle finger lifts

Hey, @TazVadu! Welcome to Mudspike!
I have made a version that has both the center detents and the afterburner/idle detents. I just haven’t taken the time to upload it yet.

Would you be able to add adjustability to this? I just bought the CM(gen 2) throttle from a friend and want to be able to choose my detents

2 Likes

Hi, @Kilted_Dragon and welcome to Mudspike! :mudspike:

I have a version with detents for center and afterburner/idle detents.

ok where can i find that and which throttle is it good for? i.e. can I get the file for download?

Great to hear! Hopefully it will be up soon :slight_smile:

Here are the things :slight_smile:

downloaded them thanks. also i watched the video on the sim box and posted a question

Thank you! I assume it’s the same instructions as before?

Here’s the buildthread, if you’re interested.

I don’t have instructions, but I have promised to make drawings… :wink:

You could easily make this out of wood. In fact, my first SimBox was made out of wood… The advantage of using alu extrusion rails is the versatility. Nothing is glued and I can add, remove or just relocate stuff.

This version needs long screws in both holes of the clamps.

Has anyone made custom afterburner detents for the WartHog HOTAS?

Here are some options on Thingiverse:

If the link does not work go to Thingieverse and write warthog detent in the search field.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Debolestis also have a shapeways shop with Warthog detents and other stuff for joysticks.

2 Likes

OOOH! I forgot about Debolestis! Thanks!

@Troll this is amazing stuff. I thought there was a center detent version for the original MT-50 but all I can find is the high low version.

Do you have a center version that fits the MT-50?

2 Likes

Jumped in the Hornet last night prepping fir the Raven One campaign. Very rusty. I was so far behind the aircraft that I needed a telescope to find it. But @Troll’s finger lifts and AB detent worked perfectly. Not sure if he designed it this way but out of the box the detents were exactly at mil power (100%). Save a few arrestor cables by not going into AB during recovery.

1 Like

I have made so many versions that I must admit that I’m not sure…!
Wouldn’t be too hard to make it though.

Some call it divine intervention.
Others call it superior skills.
I call it dumb luck… :wink:

3 Likes

Basically just looking for an MT-50 compatible version of the one you posted to thingiverse.

1 Like

I’ll look into it.

1 Like

How did you accomplish this? When I pull the STL into fusion I get the image on the right, I can’t figure out how you got from the right side to the left side…