Thrustmaster Hornet?

As ED’s next big plane is the F-18 and having a wild guess that’s its going to go as the proverbial hotcakes…

Is there even a glimmer in some designers eye for a Thrustmaster Hornet Hotas?

I would be very interested.

Speculation/desire anyone?

I haven’t heard any thing about Thrustmaster making one but there is an individual in Croatia working on it.

Initial runs will be a stick and throttle compatible with the warthog bases with later production being standalone setups. He’s posted promising work over at the ED forums and, considering he’s working with the guy that does the MFG pedals, it will be a for-sure purchase for me when he opens up orders.

4 Likes

I’ve been following that development as well- it’ll definitely be a day- one purchase when they become available. Now somebody really needs to start printing and marketing overlay plates for the throttle base, since I have a terrible time remember what buttons do what for each plane that I fly…

2 Likes

That looks gorgeous! I hope this works out.

Necro’d for prophetic emphasis.

1 Like

Eagle Dynamics SA is excited to announce that DCS: F/A-18C Hornet will have its debut showing at E3 2017 at the Thrustmaster® booth. DCS: F/A-18C will be by far the most authentic PC simulation of a modern fighter to date. Based on exhaustive research in association with Boeing, current fighter pilots and the development of our new simulation engine, the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet will set a new benchmark.

Eagle Dynamics SA senior producer, Matt Wagner, states, “We are happy to announce the cooperation between Eagle Dynamics SA and Thrustmaster® to create the ultimate F/A-18C Hornet simulation experience”. “After the success of our first collaboration with Eagle Dynamic SA on DCS: A-10C Warthog, that lead to the HOTAS Warthog, we are proud to start a new collaboration on the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet”, says Gilles Raulet, Thrustmaster Development Director.

2 Likes