Todays.... "Quote".... share your's....

I love social media to some extent and flight sim Forums have been a whirl wind of fun in recent years.

A friend shared this image with me on his Facebook/email and we laughed as we discussed how true it is sometimes to share a point of view hoping its understood and accepted but only for it to be lost in the replies…

So keep in mind the idea of the thread is to share a quote/quoted image that you think has meaning or importance you wish to convey.

Have fun :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve been a forumite in Mudspike for close to three years.

I’m risking all I have here— hope someone will appreciate, but if I’ll get a ban I will not fight it.
I will bow and leave.

*inhale *

@RAZZOR: You posting that, is my textbook definition of Irony.
Still, I like you.

8 Likes

I’ve been a forumite in Mudspike for close to three years.

I’m risking all I have here— hope someone will appreciate, but if I’ll get a ban I will not fight it.
I will bow and leave.

• inhale *

@RAZZOR: You posting that, is my textbook definition of Irony.
Still, I like you.

:smiley: now I hide in the toilet can’t catch me LoL

4 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

:grimacing:

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.”

1 Like

“That’s what she said”

… wovon man nicht sprechen kann, muss man schweigen.

[Of that which we can not speak about, one must stay silent]

2 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

”If your heart is dreaming, tell it to start pumping blood instead”

• Troll

:wink:

6 Likes

My wife got me into all this quote stuff, I like it now and wasn’t keen initially, you’ll take to it as well…:wink:

Well…not really a quotable quote but a Circuit Court Judge yelled at me to “Get out of my courtroom!” today…then I gave him a "look "and he threatened to hold me in contempt…which would have been accurate…I felt only contempt for him. They should probably call it something else like…oh…“Really Made the Judge Angry”.

I guess the quote would be from the Deputy Sheriff whispering something like, “Please hurry up and leave. I really don’t want to arrest you.” She was really nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Yes, I am filing a Judicial Complaint.) BTW, do I get a Mudspike badge for being kicked out of a US Circuit Court?

6 Likes

1 Like

Pass the butter, please!
– Bill Clinton

“Nothing is ever as it seems nor is it otherwise.”

― The Mediator in The Carpenter

Wheels

2 Likes

2020, in a nutshell…! :wink:

2 Likes

The funniest quote I’ve seen recently was:

“Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate mother…r”.

4 Likes

@Bearhedge HA! I saw that first time on the bathroom wall in the original Hog’s Breath Saloon, like 30+ years ago. Only toilet prose I’ve ever remembered!

All I need here in one [admittedly long] go:

2 Likes