Unoffical F-14 Purchase Poll

It might help to be aussie for thisone

I’ll always associate that .gif with @near_blind now…LOL…

Also I’ve made a broad strokes draft of the mission.

We’re gonna want those Hornets.

1 Like

Enough tears in the rain gifs given the poll subject, this is what this place will look like when the Tomcat and F/A-18 arrive on DCS and we get organized:

https://imgur.com/NqhqfK1.gifv

4 Likes

DCS going to be all like:

Fair warning, that second one has some NSFW language.

2 Likes

You’ll be saying we need f111’s next

See what i did there…

1 Like

@fearlessfrog, I think you have too much confidence in my formation flying ability.

Ask @Aginor about that…

2 Likes

Nice re-creation of the Falcon 4 intro! Who put that together?

Joking. Joking. :innocent:

2 Likes

We could always use more target drones…

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

As intense as the recording is, whenever I heard it in Falcon’s menu the nagging part of my mind obsessed with consistency was driven insane.

“Argh! That fight was in Tomcats! For a game about the F-16 shouldn’t they have used, you know, F-16 radio chatter!? How could they overlook such a thing!?”

Rule of Cool.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

People cry injustice now because an F-15C can lob AIM-120s, lol Can you Imagine F-14Bs Lobbing AIM-54s? haha

and F-18C’s Lobbing 8-10 AIM120s…

4 Likes

All that stuff will be going on over my head as I thump-thump-thump around the theater in my little helos…

1 Like

I plan to season all of my food with salt reclaimed exclusively from the tears of Flanker drivers once the Hornet is out.

If they think the spamraaming is bad now, it shall be entertaining disabusing them of that notion.

2 Likes

having PSM Control of all Radar Functions I’ll be Spammraaming and if needed Spamarrowing.

I did it w/ ease in the F-15C, on servers that removed AMRAAMs claiming their were unfair, I used AIM-7s to do the same thing.

1 Like

I wish they flew further and had better CCM, but the highest kdr I’ve ever had online was on an 80s Sparrow/ER server. I embrace the SARH fight.

2 Likes