Unpretentious Flight Game in the making... very casual retro-style :)

Hmmmmmm…

I suspect pricing will factor strongly in determining if there is a nostalgia/curiosity market for this.

7 Likes

That’s a lot of Russian planes. Where is this being developed?

4 Likes

Making a civilian flightsim now when MS is back with their franchise…

Or maybe it will run on really old hardware, and carve a niche out there…

2 Likes

I don’t see the interest, other than for a mobile device that doesn’t support controllers. Otherwise, meh.

The thread where I first heard about this

https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/183nlkk/unpretentious_flight_game_in_the_making_very/

I think it’s a brilliant idea! It presents the player more facets of the pilot’s life… not just the flying. Who cares if it’s not 100% realistic!

I still love the old MicrioProse sim-lites after all these years! :smiley:

(Doesn’t mean it’s for eveyone, I agree!, just it makes me happy!)

7 Likes

That game is beautiful, what i’m starting to fear is that “microtransactions” side… many times, sadly, greed killed many good games in the past.
I don’t mind to buy for dlcs, that is what we do for DCS/XP/P3D/… with their aircraft/scenery addon. What i really hate is paying for consumibles, time saver, subscriptions.

1 Like

Financial death by a thousand cuts? I get it.

1 Like

Color me intrigued on this one.

A very long time ago, I was a kid. I remember playing games then that looked much like the one above dreaming that they would someday look like what we have now. I’ll go retro for an hour or two to enjoy a bit of @komemiute’s artwork. No interest in going back otherwise.

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes