User drone videos...

Forgot to post this one from our trip to Grand Cayman. Kept out of all the drone restricted areas and am using the quiet tip props…

https://youtu.be/8euniaKFxeU

2 Likes

Ain’t that common…unfortunately. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What a gigantic a-hole! He will get a visit from the Feds no doubt, posting it on his FB page. As a pilot and drone enthusiast, I say throw away the key.

1 Like

Yeah…there certainly should be some reckless endangerment type charges…dozens of them. Not just for if one of the planes had hit the drone, but if the plane had hit it and the pilot had to eject over a city. Wow. And this wasn’t an accidental thing…he knew exactly what he was doing and chose to do it.

That is unbelievable. What a fricking moronic thing to do. It would be less dangerous to shoot at them with an ak47 from the ground. Idiot

Not a user here (obviously)…but this drone flying skill and directing and sound mixing…

3 Likes

If that wasn’t real it’d be a great trailer for (Indoor) Rollercoaster Tycoon.

2 Likes

Having those skills and the ability to put your faith in them…
Amazing!

1 Like

Hope y’all don’t mind me giving this thread a bit of CPR. There isn’t a “User drone photos” thread, so thought this the best place for dropping a couple of recent images. I walked down to the dock one day last week and in the 30 mins that I had before the sun became a flaming ball resting on a distant horizon, grabbed a couple of images with the old DJI Mini 3 Pro. Slight tweaks in Lightroom.

Looking E along Nowell creek where it meets the Wando river.

7 Likes