Should we open a new sub-forum for Mudspike based Virtual Airlines?
If we do create a Virtual Airline sub-forum, do you want a forum for posting individual company “diaries”? (In addition to a general sub-forms for Air Hauler 2 and FS Economy)
When we purchase aircraft for general use for our Virtual Airline, should we allow “group” funds to purchase default aircraft, freeware add-ons, or payware?
- Default only - so people don’t have to find or buy anything.
- Default AND freeware - a little work never hurt anyone.
- Default AND freeware AND payware - it’s capitalism baby!
- Default AND freeware AND payware - only when a majority of people VOTE for a proposed payware airplane.
Should we allow non-Mudspike forum members to fly for Mudspike “branded” VAs?
- Yes - but keep an eye on those shifty looking dudes.
Specific to Air Hauler 2 - what percentage of profits per flight should be returned to the pilot?
- 100% retained by pilot: I have a voracious beer habit.
- 75% retained by pilot - 25% to Mudspike: I like beer and I’d like to buy other Mudspike pilots a beer sometimes too.
- 50% retained by pilot - 50% to Mudspike: I’m a Libra
- 25% retained by pilot - 75% to Mudspike: You Mudspike pilots look like drink more than me.
- 0% retained by pilot - 100% to Mudspike: I’m just here for the smoke and flames.
Polls are dumb - particularly ones with leading answers
- Very much so
What kind of Virtual Airline flying do you plan on doing?
- Bush planes
- Mid-size planes
- Large transports
- Space? (Is Elon Musk a member?)
What are you hauling?
- Cargo Only (fly it like you stole it)
- People Only (you can still fly it like you stole it, but you’ll clean up barf)
- Cargo sometimes / people sometimes
- I plead the Fifth