Visual Jokes or Intensity

I’m admittedly more into the layers of ever increasing insanity of 40k. But I’d still like to read your work.

4 Likes

Come to think of it… I think I already posted one of my stories here. My very first one actually.

Going for a search…

2 Likes

I must admit I do prefer the more Dakka dakka of the 40k and I did dabble in the game back when it was known as war hammer 40k rogue trader
When it was small units rather than the massive armies you have now :grinning:

3 Likes

I listen to a lot of YouTube videos when im driving about 40k. Its a really interesting universe.
I like the whole premise of EVERYONE being evil. No good guys.
Everyone sucks to varying degrees of awfulness.

I like that. Its honest. Bleak and depressing but honest.

Plus titans.

4 Likes

SAME!

1 Like

Yeah, the 40k faction that is closest to being “good guys” (Tau) would still pass as the bad guys in basically any other universe.

In fact everyone is so evil in that universe that the regular old 1940s Nazis would pass as the good guys in 40k.

Btw, I found my Warhammer story thread:

I’ll post a few more there soon.

3 Likes

Can someone with Admin power make a “Writer’s Corner”? I don’t want cool stuff to be pout together with the silliness of Visual Jokes & Intensity…

2 Likes

Ercoupe….Eurocopter….same thing right?!

2 Likes

So if your criminal record only has “burned down straw goat in supposed tradition” are employers not too weary, and instead happy to employ a local folk hero? :rofl:

2 Likes
3 Likes

That. Looks. Awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, shame that the rest of the thing is behind a paywall of a proprietary Digital Platform.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Wheels

8 Likes

Filed under: Why women live longer than men.

5 Likes

Tau! Good guys?

May the Emperors justice fall swiftly upon you for such heresy.

1 Like

Yay. Oooh, definitely on my watch list. The last good Warhammer series I saw was ‘Angels of Death’ from a couple of years ago.

Boo, just read @komemiute about it being behind a paywall :frowning:

2 Likes

Such a fine line between bravery and lunacy. Anyone keen for a wager? If he keeps that up, I’ll put $50 on the bear trap to win.

3 Likes

Yeah, they are basically the only ones that even accept other races existing and try to provide a decent living standard for all their people.

They are still despicable by real world standards, but compared to the other 40k races they are significantly better. They are still grimdark but not grimderp.

1 Like

Acknowledged. But if you are human, what you said is still heresy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like