Visual Jokes or Intensity

Sometimes you can’t help but wonder how some people manage to dress themselves without strangulation.

3 Likes

I occasionally answer such questions on reddit (subreddit is r/nostupidquestions ).

Sometimes it is really hard to not give such an answer (it would get deleted, the sub only allows honest ones), people ask stuff that sounds hilariously stupid to me.

Sure, some are trolls. But many aren’t. Even properly googling and using wiki is beyond their abilities.

And many of them are polite and thankful if you help them with a real answer.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wait…

Are you hinting there might be something wrong with my grocery list?

9 Likes

We’ll, et leest “List” wuz spelt write.

3 Likes

The scary part is that i comprehended every word .

Unless you are a dog. In which case, this is the greatest picture, ever!!

3 Likes

No dog necessary, that floor is clean enough to throw that bacon back into the pan and serve it. :innocent:

Wheels

5 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

6 Likes

May not be understood outside the UK

6 Likes

10 Likes

Saw these in the local supermarket…. Now not ever have been a dog owner (due to asthma) I didn’t know there was a large market in dog drinks

3 Likes

An idiot is quickly relieved of his cash.

Dogs couldnt give a stuff about this sort of thing

5 Likes

So during construction of my ship, we suddenly found ourselves with a rash of circuit breakers in large electrical switchboards literally exploding. The first instance of this was when a shipyard electrician went to close a breaker in a panel in a switchboard room, and the breaker blew up in his face when he closed it. He survived, though with a badly burned face and arms. We went into that switchboard room the next day, and on the wall opposite the panel, you could see the scorched outline where he’d thrown his arms up to cover his face as the panel blew.

7 Likes

Christmas starts in the shops

3 Likes

8 Likes

I thought that’s only a German thing.
They started with the first Christmas stuff here as well.

1 Like

they also had a stand of chocolate christmas tree decorations :rofl:

1 Like