Visual Jokes or Intensity

The beginning of a very stable relationship… :innocent:
FB_IMG_1679003740755

8 Likes

Not funny per se but someone mentioned what if VR flight sims were a Survival Horror and I wrote this…

You should be flying- but you don’t remember taking off

The plane is silent even if the throttles are pushed fully forward

When you try to move them back the Airspeed decreases below zero and the plane start to shudder.

Pushing them forward again makes the noisy shaking go away but as the speed increases to zero again, the sky grows darker- despite being compeltely black you can feel it getting darker.

Now and then the armored door that separates you in the cockpit from the passenger area unlocks by itself, without a sound.
You manage to lock it again without getting up, but just barely, with your fingertips.

You try not to turn back though, because every time you do, a little bit of darkness starts seeping between the Perspex and the metal frame, like little curls of black powder…

6 Likes

Dude that is r/nosleep material. Sickening…

3 Likes

Heheh thanks.

Thanks komemiute…now I’ll have to fly DCS with the light on.

3 Likes

An early mothers day poem I stole from the internet:

A mother is patient and kind,
Forgiving, forbearing, refined;
But mind if she cracks,
When stressed to the max,
‘Cos she’ll wallop your sorry behind.

:grin:

8 Likes

I’ll be honest, I woulda been mighty tempted to gauge how long taxiway Delta was and see if it could be done…. :rofl: :joy:

Too bad it was one of the short ones in this case.

5 Likes

You set fire to your kids? And its encouraged? Hmmm.

2 Likes

Swedish christmas is a festivity of arson…

Gävle is 100km from where I grew up and where I got my engineering degree.

7 Likes

12 Likes

OMG. Swap “cheese and egg toastie” for “cheese sandwich”

• Australian Tank Commander, Puckapunyal 1988
4 Likes

Dunno if anyone’s interested but I started actually developing that Horror story in that subreddit @Freak suggested…

Let me know if anyone wants to read it.
English is not my first language so please be kind from that point of view

7 Likes

You laugh at @komemiute

Hammer Ban GIF

It is ok to laugh with him though.

4 Likes

I want to read it @komemiute

4 Likes

Same here!

Maybe after that I’ll even be confident enough to post one or two of my Warhammer fanfics here as well. So @komemiute don’t make it too good please! :smiley:

4 Likes

I want to read these as well. I enjoy that universe

4 Likes

A warning though, I write in the (less popular) current version of Warhammer’s Fantasy universe (Age of Sigmar), not the widely popular Warhammer 40k SciFi universe.

Still kinda gritty and full of war, just less dakka and more slashing.

3 Likes

All Praise Sigmar. :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m admittedly more into the layers of ever increasing insanity of 40k. But I’d still like to read your work.

4 Likes

Come to think of it… I think I already posted one of my stories here. My very first one actually.

Going for a search…

2 Likes