Visual Jokes or Intensity

If there was a pothole the size of a slow cooker in that diversion, it would be quintessential britain

5 Likes

I have been playing too much Dirt Rally.

I just heard my co-driver say “Chicane”. “Right entry”. “Slow, 30” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I post these on my social media all the time but have a backlog I haven’t been posting here…

424571336_1874482616305952_8946780875566419898_n

Hmmmmm… Could this be that game called Life? :thinking:

10 Likes

6 Likes

Yes. This is exactly how you get a wife. (truly!)

5 Likes

13 Likes

He’s campaigning on a platform of legalisation for consumption of felines.

8 Likes

I think he’s chief chairman of the commity for universal basic cat supply.

3 Likes

something we looked at a while back

3 Likes

Dresscode, get it? Though that looks like minified JavaScript. That girl got no class.

13 Likes

May be she’s less strict

4 Likes

Definitely decide about the framework before taking any promises!

3 Likes

Did she consider how others would React to this? From a layman’s point of Vue, this might not make you look Prettier. Might come across quite thorny and Angular. Something to Node.

I Jest!

5 Likes

Nice! I need to get Lucy that!

3 Likes

She’s a data scientist, right? Need to find one with python code then, i’m afraid… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I like what I see…
:pleading_face:
. :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

10 Likes

Marketing and packaging, you had ONE job…

10 Likes

When I posted this I was wondering how many would know that a gathering of crows was called a murder… :feather:

6 Likes

Amelia Earhart’s Long-Lost Plane Discovered On Auxiliary Runway At LaGuardia

Summary

NEW YORK—Calling the breakthrough a major step forward in the enigmatic case of the aviator’s disappearance, experts announced Tuesday they had discovered Amelia Earhart’s long-lost Lockheed 10-E Electra plane on an auxiliary runway at LaGuardia Airport. “Based on our analysis, it appears that during Earhart’s attempt to circumnavigate the globe, she continued past Howland Island, crossed over the Pacific Ocean, and then landed in Queens, New York,” said aeronautics expert Nick Dalton, who reportedly used advanced satellite imagery to find Earhart’s twin-engined, all-metal monoplane in a side lot just off LaGuardia’s main runway. “It wasn’t under a tarp or anything. We’d just never thought to check there. In our defense, there was a Southwest plane parked in front of it blocking the view.” Dalton also confirmed that the pilot had pinned a note to her plane’s windshield with a forwarding address in the Bronx.

Amelia Earhart’s Long-Lost Plane Discovered On Auxiliary Runway At LaGuardia

Wheels

3 Likes