Visual Jokes or Intensity

5 Likes

BRILLIANT!

1 Like

Really drives home what a revolution in sound Star Wars was. Dam Busters sounds pathetic. It’s actually more suspenseful to watch it muted with subtitles than to listen to it.
The score, effects, and dialogue in Star Wars drove the emotions to new heights.

7 Likes

Truth!

438086967_453218337242869_7331541449897316284_n

Whoops…

9 Likes

Wheels

11 Likes

7 Likes

When I saw this, I thought immediately of @tempusmurphy and wondered if he had a hand in this messaging.

Photo: No Context Brits on Twitter

7 Likes

You don’t know how accurate you are with that… greater Anglia is the company that we were before being taken over by London overground
:joy::joy:

6 Likes

LOLOL! Illogical and totally out of wack but heck it’s cool.

14 Likes

Missed opportunity to put two GAU-8s right above the cockpits

2 Likes

Did anyone ever make a realistic Cobra Rattler? I loved that jet when I was a kid.

1 Like

15 Likes

HAHHAHAH I’m LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT!

4 Likes

It’s a bit on the pricey side though.

9 Likes

Ah, common mistake.

They probably mixed Antipasti with Pasta so they annihilated each other into energy equivalent of their masses times lightspeed squared.

13 Likes

Dude, I was just about to post that!

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining my joke, how perfectly German of you. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

It probably makes me sound like an autistic person, but to be honest I thought that your joke was that it was empty but has a price tag, (which is why you said it is pricey). Then I saw the words “Antipasti Pasta salad” and found them funny.

So basically what I thought was an additional joke based on your basic one was the joke all along, and I am the clown. :clown_face:

7 Likes

Tbh I would need someone like @Aginor to explain me few of the jokes here :grimacing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I understand, I was just pulling your leg a little.

3 Likes