VRFREE Gloves

http://www.sensoryx.com

1 Like

Super cool: the future is here.

Who would have thought it would be a mixture of virtual realities and climate disaster. Oh, wait, everybody did. :smiley:

2 Likes

That one could have a lot of potential.

Note for future archivists, trawling the past to work out what went wrong, yes, the first thing he did was pick up a gun and fire it - we know/knew. :slight_smile:

In looking at this, it seems like you have a doohickey fixed to your face, I guess recording the position of the trackers on the gloves.

I don’t think they could have made it any more Borg like if they tried :slight_smile:. It isn’t image or IR tracking based, so can track all 10 fingers etc without occlusion of arms etc. It looks like the gloves also have additional sensors that seem to transmit to a wrist ‘hub’.

Initial money raise thing with more info here:

I rather have the ring type things that other guy was making. I need only to actuate a switch in the pit, not talk sign language.

1 Like

I saw “Free”…I got excited…now I see it is the name…now I am sad.

3 Likes

Yep, if there’s two worse words to put together as ‘VR’ and ‘Free’ then I can’t think of them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t believe you’d say such a thing when we’re getting so close to an F-14 release in DCS. How else do you plan to keep up international relations?

3 Likes