War Thunder - Screenshots

What are your callsigns?

“War Pig#2” is me in War Thunder. I’m “War Pig” on steam.

1 Like

I’ll add you to my WT friend list.

1 Like

Bright and early!

Bingo!

3 Likes

It looks so good… Goshdarnit the things I’d create if I had that database of vehicles and maps… :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

A rocket misses the M1, and another one hits it!

1 Like

Do it to them before they do it to you!

4 Likes

Had a good match with a half-stock SB2C-4

Shot down a B-25, a P-47 and a FW-190A.
They all tried to fight without considering their planes’ strong points.

5 Likes

23 kills.
In the dictionary, next to the definition of dive bombing, there is a picture of you!

Congratulations are in order!

2 Likes

Any tank is vulnerable in an urban environment at such short distances.

4 Likes

Absolutely LOVE CQB… Had an amazing session a few months ago while spading low rank italian SPG. :sunglasses:

Those vehicles look almost like WrHammer40K Ork stuff! :rofl: :rofl:

Those are easy with the SB2C-4… I loaded up 2 gunpods with 2x .50 cal each which added to the default 20mm cannons are the perfect set up to massacre Artillery, AAA, and lightly armoured ground units.

2 Likes

15:00 Pacific Time Zone TierVIII battle. I used Swedish armor: a CV 90120 and a Strv 122B. The battles on Week Ends are chaotic; making sense of that chaos is challenging and… fun.
In the order of execution

Looking with infra-red for a short moment to compare the views can help sort things out.

That Russian tank under Finnish ownership shot and missed.

I didn’t, and all that was left of the offender, which is rare, was a flaming crater.

TierVIII is a lot of fun, but skills are necessary to enjoy, and it takes a while to acquire them unless you are a professional tanker in the military trained by the best. They play War-Thunder (explained in Wikipedia), and it is best to be on their team, yet being against them is always a good opportunity to learn if you review the AAR and the battle video.

3 Likes

Komemiute, I tried it in Tier III,

But it did not end up well for me. Lmao!

4 Likes

LOL, agree… Tier 3 for me is still something of a very short and brutal affair.

2 Likes

Ouch Gunny

1 Like

A Messerschmitt Boomed and Zoomed me.

Tier IV battle.
How do you take down a JAGDTIGER with an AMX 13?

One bite at a time.

2 Likes

A Tier IV, British Eland 90 Mk7 light armor vehicle vs a British Centurion Mk 10 Tier V in a Tier VI Realistic mod hand-to-hand battles to spice things up.

2 Likes

Big cat vivisection, I call it.

1 Like