War Thunder - Screenshots

Realistic mod. Tier VII Japanese armor.
Like many battles, the beginning looks like the end.

I catch a glimpse of my target with IR view.

Then the ENY helo shows up. From a Type 93, I shoot a SAM. It’s a hit!

I shot a second SAM for good measure; his friend showed up, and… Mission Accomplished. Damn, I wanted a second ENY chopper.

3 Likes

Mozdok Tier V Alouette II
Missile AS-11 Away!

Getting away scot-free for once!

6 Likes

This game Rocks! Never played it before, always dismissed it as War Thunder (with dismissive roll of eyes). It’s actually great, and feels fairly realistic in simulator, and very fun in arcade. The maps and scenery, the vehicles, all really sell it. I’ve only played a few nights and just unlocked the up-gunned (76) Sherman.

3 Likes

I played it for 12 years. I was a beta tester when the game was just a WWII combat flight sim. Today, it covers Naval, Air, and Ground forces except infantry and submarine forces. It spans from the 30s to today for 10 countries. There are 3 different mods: arcades, realistic, and sim.
Depending on your skills, it is quite challenging at any Tier, both realistic and sim, as one plays against human players. Playing as a team with VOIP is a handful and a lot of fun. Some military branches use it as an introductory and training tool (check the article on Wikipedia), which is refreshing and very challenging when encountering them.

See you on the LZ.

1 Like

Of course, there is always one who is more creative than the others with the decals
supplied by the game.

2 Likes

LOL, but also it reminds me that in my craziness I do have several liveries for each type of vehicle…
When I get home today I will post some. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

WT is a tactical game that is team-oriented. The team wins when we achieve objectives, not when one of the team members kills the most ENY .

4 Likes

Tier V, Armee de Terre, Alouette II, PVP Sun City.

1 Like

New Upgrade “Seek & Destroy”

2 Likes

OOoh! The guided flaming tyre projectile! :rofl:

All jokes aside, can’t wait to see the Official video about the latest patch!

1 Like

Here it is Komemiute:

1 Like

Brilliant- just couldn’t come at a worse moment. But please let me know what you think.

1 Like

I am discovering it in tank and helo gameplay. There will be many last-minute modifications as it is not perfect yet, but I can already enjoy some novelties.

MD500-TOW LAHATUT

1 Like

The new French Vextra 105

5 Likes

Inside the Mi 24 A cockpit, hovering 3 meters above ground.

4 Likes

Scout AH Mk1’s cockpit.

4 Likes

KA-50’s cockpit.

3 Likes

I’m blown away by the level of detail in this game. The cockpits look great, and the little details like mod and snow interaction with tracks and what not is superb.

1 Like

I agree.