Well someone's got to..... :D

… annnd just because Neely’s been stuck in my head all week.

HAHHAH That was awesome!

Americans please check in.
Everyone still got all body parts they had at the beginning of the month? :smiley:

1 Like

All the big parts intact.

2 Likes

All ok over here. Crazy strong thunderstorm swept through, and put a damper on most of the fireworks in the area. Plus, we had training on firework safety at work on Monday, so I was taught how not to blow myself up.

3 Likes

I know people who are firemen and policemen and man they love rain on new years eve (the only day allowed for fireworks in Germany). They are always happy to see it rain because that makes it so much harder for people to set things on fire or otherwise misbehave in the streets.

3 Likes

All accounted for. We did the neighborhood thing, but it was so subdued, that I’ve volunteered to chair the pyrotechnics committee next year. No dogs barking, no car alarms triggered, and no drones destroyed. Sparklers my arse.

3 Likes

So, challenge accepted?

3 Likes

Man, it is way too dry over here. Our county court declared a disaster condition this week and banned fireworks for celebrations unless you are a licensed pyrotechnical expert. I’m glad they did it.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jb5fv5/comedy-central-presents-american-pride

1 Like

Some NSFW language

1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes

epic