Well someone's got to..... :D

:grin::grin:
download

12 Likes

8 Likes

I wish I could go fly my new drone through the fireworks display in our townā€¦LOLā€¦ I donā€™t fee like getting arrested tonight though.

4 Likes

LOL. I showed my 7 year old these and she says that the 4th of July is ā€œthe day that we finally got a break from Englandā€. Long live the Revolution!

-cheering for England in the World Cup

Wife and one of our twins this morning at a parade.

10 Likes

Thanks for the ā€œbreakā€ England! (Can I come back now?)

3 Likes

Iā€™ve said if before, Iā€™ll say again: ā€œI hate drones!ā€ But that video was the most beautiful thing I have seen all day. Thanks @BeachAV8R!

3 Likes

Nope! You made your choice! Now be off with you whilst we have tea and crumpets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Happy get-drunk-and-watch-fireworks-day, to all my American friends! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But just thinkā€¦if we hadnā€™t thrown all that tea in the harbor we could still claim Harry Kane as our ownā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

We spent our morning here:

I might only be able to count to nine by the end of the eveningā€¦ :fireworks:

2 Likes

Funny, we used to make a yearly pilgrimage up to the border. But since Georgia changed the laws, you can buy huge bundles of fireworks at Costco.

2 Likes

They should make it a bundle purchase: fireworks, margaritas, and a first aid kit.

We are having enchiladas and margaritas for the 4thā€¦I know that isnā€™t the normal hot dogs and burgers on the grillā€¦but itā€™ll be pretty deliciousā€¦

Maybe weā€™ll have hot dogs and burgers on Cinco de Mayo next year and really throw international relations for a loop.

2 Likes

My brother and I spent about $300 on fireworks last year. My parents live in Steele Creek, so theyā€™re only 10 minutes from Carowinds and the SC State Line. Meanwhile, their entire neighborhood seems to be Army vets and NCANG, and every front yard basically had its own artillery battery.

When I left you could smell the burned Chordite all the way up I-77.

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1530750595746

3 Likes

I used to live in the Steele Creek area. In a condo on Lake Wylie down near Copperhead Islandā€¦

1 Like

I grew up in Huntingtowne Farms, but the folks moved to Steele Creek when they moved back to Charlotte a few years ago.

When I was growing up, that area was the boondocks. Not so much any more.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good, fam.

4 Likes

Why is Robin Williams driving that car?

1 Like

Itā€™s the set up to an elaborate joke.

3 Likes

Haha!