What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

Let me attempt to help lol

It does, lol. Saw them in late 2006 with these kids:

And this band (and this was when I discovered my fascination with keytars and my crushing on women in bands):

All opening for these guys (they were like barely 18 at the time):

To get into the time period, I’ve been flying the Hornet with 2000-2009 playlists, so this has been a thing. Again.

Wow…in that last video, she can hold her breath for a long time! :astonished:

Heh, like Thom Yorke?

Radiohead is one of those bands that I’ve tried, over and over again, to get tickets to see and have always failed. Seriously. They’re like my musical unicorn.

Wow! I’m with you on that…

…as far as my musical unicorn…

:grin:

I like this kind of unicorn better:

or actually, this one:

Really fun little movie. Martin Short was in top form for that movie.

Wheels

I think the dynamics between the three worked really well!

(plus Meg Ryan was an absolute unit- 11/10)

I swear, these guys are the soundtrack to the last 15 years of my life.

Fatboy Slim is still my favourite DJ…

Massive Ritchie Blackmore fan here … my first ever concert was Blackmore’s Rainbow back in 1977, Blackmore, Dio, Cozy, they were on fire and in their prime … easily.

I can play guitar, well enough to learn and appreciate what the masters can do :slight_smile:

It dont get much better than this.

Pretty epic!

THIS is Epic:

Oh hell yeah!

My live gig watch/go to tour … so far this year (all UK) is …

Tangerine Dream @ Glasgow next month

UFO: UK classic rock band on their final ever tour @ Inverness … love this band, wee small club, it will be a good Scottish send off for them if I have anything to do with it :slight_smile:

Metallica @ Manchester, England, big stadium show in June … always wanted to see them play live … YAY

Lynyrd Skynyrd about a week after Metallica show and back home in Scotland at the Hydro Glasgow, fair few club show along the way and Australian Pink Floyd show towards end of year as usual.

Its gonna be fun … as a side note, been mucking about with my Bass guitar and a delay effects pedal recently … this is so much fun to play at home :slight_smile: