Where Are You Photos [2024]

Yes, you should rent a chieftain and level the place across the street. Plant some trees and park your battlebeast. It will be happier and feel at home when parked amidst ruined building.

6 Likes

7000W inverter wired up and fitted in less than 2 hours. New machines coming next week. Then I’ll have a spare van finally.

11 Likes

at a quick glance I thought that was an amp… bloody hell that is going to be a a hell of a sound system … then read it was an inverter, and was mildly disappointed :grinning:

5 Likes

Me too! Recently my buddy and I who have both recently retired have been going to the park to play catch. I crank the stereo in my car and we rock out. So much fun. These are things we did together in our youth, it’s a real blast to get back to it now. We discussed beefing up our car stereos with amps, etc, just to level up on our fun.

5 Likes

My wife is always saying “why do have the music so loud, you’re not a teenager anymore”…

Thing is; back then I wanted it loud, these days I need to have it loud :rofl:

10 Likes

And the need is a consequence of the want… :wink:

5 Likes

Another one from back in December.

Evening at the Greifswalder Bodden, Baltic Sea, Germany.
Imgur

15 Likes

Beautiful sunset over London this evening.

12 Likes

I spy canary wharf there… are you north east london there :smiley:

3 Likes

Good spot! :+1:

No, we’re the other way - in the Docklands looking north.

2 Likes

Taking shape

9 Likes

looking good there … needs some tomcat pics on the walls, or mudspike logo :rofl:

4 Likes

Dressing up to go to work on 17. May, the Norwegian Constitution Day.

19 Likes

Happy Holiday My Friend!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This week I celebrated my 50th birthday, and my dear wife booked us a helicopter flight over Oulu region.

The weather was great, and the friendly pilot gladly answered all my questions, and endured my reflections of helicopter simming :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Happy 50th!!! What a nice and memorable gift!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Urgh, this is taking forever

10 Likes

You’ll be happy when it’s done.

Love the oddly arranged rally handbrake. Where is the Fanatec wheel mount going? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

and it still needs a Mudspike logo :joy: but hang on … how many mudspike mugs have you broken … on second thought don’t :grinning: put a mudspike logo in there

6 Likes

Fire show for the kids at the Siegfriedspektakel in Xanten last weekend

Imgur

14 Likes