Where Are You Photos [2024]

Well, I guess that is one way to get rid of nostril hair?

Awesome photo BTW :wink:

5 Likes

He found the winner of the big chili contest.

Yeah. Don’t let us go down that road of finding the stupidest caption :smile:

4 Likes

23 Likes

About a month ago I booked a couple of weeks off that coincided with my youngest daughter being off … this was mainly done so we could get to grips with the front and back gardens, (it also happens to be the week of the phantom release … which I didn’t plan honest😀)

So back to the garden a day was spent clearing the front and it now looks like this

sorry @schurem ( you know once they have an idea it’s hard to change) but the respect I had for you and your profession has gone up by a 1000% my aching back and protesting muscles are a testament to how hard it is :grinning:

15 Likes

Nice job mate, now to keep it looking that neat, that’s the hard work…

8 Likes

thats now her job :rofl:

5 Likes

That looks amazing @tempusmurphy great work!

5 Likes

Awesome Work Brother…Are You available for Hire in The States?? :smiley: The Pay is Good…plus Ice Cold Pints :smile:

2 Likes

Brits don’t know what that is :stuck_out_tongue: You could always heat it up for him in the microwave :thinking:

OK, OK… I know it is room/cellar temperature and you Poms don’t actually drink ‘warm’ beer. I just couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

Trust me, after dragging my old unfit body though 16 bags of gravel that small area took …I will be leaving it to the professionals… …but the wife has just said it looks so good now we have to do the back garden … that is certainly going to give both me and the springs on the car another workout

6 Likes

The reward for good work is always more work :wink:

That is why I strive for mediocre.

9 Likes

Truer words are rarely spoken!

4 Likes

lol…ok…thanks for the tip!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

For now it does. We’ll see how “low maintenance” it turns out to be in a year or so. Picking weeds from a gravel bed is awful work.

2 Likes

thats when I build a small flame thrower …
flame thrower fire GIF

2 Likes

I have tried that, doesn’t work. Fastest way is picking by hand… every three weeks in this season.

1 Like

It’s been six months since I moved out… I think it’s finally time to connect these.

23 Likes

You owe it to yourself to Phantomime™️!

1 Like

Great airshow today at my house

Getting my baby detailed ready for sale… :sob:

18 Likes

Funny, that’s the same tool I use to get rid of spiders. Now I know I can use it for weeds, too!

2 Likes