Where You Are Photos (2019)

I know the feeling sometimes. :sunglasses:

Edit> Ok, quite often .

You bought my parents condo? :grin::wink:

Had a nice sail yesterday …was going to go with this on there yard arm…

…the ensign of the Soviet Navy…LOL

Anyway a good sail. At one point it looked like we were going faster than a DDG over by the Navy carrier piers.

I’m pretty sure it was an optical illusion.

After the sail, we raised the a different pennant.

7 Likes

Steirischer Herbst (still 20+°C though, which is 5-10°C too warm for Oktober).

Unfortunately my crappy smart phone cam doesn’t really do the color palette any justice.

7 Likes

Almost as pretty as Georgia :smiley:

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Plane goes missing near RDU

That is an amazing photograph on several levels!

Kai with a free kick…made Daddy proud with two goals in a 5-1 win… I love watching him play…(yeah…he had a thin fracture about 3 weeks ago…all healed up but keeping the cast on as protection until next week…)

11 Likes

I still can’t get over the fact I have been watching Kai grow since you first posted about his birth. The dormant Twitter account of yours still recounts those first heady days of this wonderful journey of yours.
If you haven’t seen it in awhile you might just look back on that journey once more.

Reading through those posts I can really feel the pride and sense of joy you were experiencing at that time, and it hasn’t stopped. :sunglasses:

Wheels

6 Likes

8 Likes

Looks a lot like the FSX Lear 45! :grin:

2 Likes

Dang Beach, I didn’t realize that Citation could make it all the way to Mars. Be on the lookout for Marvin!

Wheels

1 Like

Did my first formation flying today…amazing feeling!!
Also had 2 U.S ospreys fly right under and over me at about 500 yards. Incredible.

Those dots are ospreys I promise…

15 Likes

7 Likes

I love that tail. Its stunning

15 Likes

Climbing out into the sunrise

Fog and low clouds covering the hills of Kentucky

14 Likes

I have been quiet on the forums lately because of such a busy summer and autumn. I have a new job as sous chef in our local pub.
I am really enjoying it and it’s been interspersed with farm work so here is a collection of my last six months

Sticky bbq partridge with sesame seeds

Me in high viz working at the grain store for the area. Emptying a 5000 ton grain silo with a tractor and trailer

Cutting beans at dusk

My glass cockpit

Leading bales on a 40 foot trailer

I will stick some pics and video in the farming thread and some other food snaps in the cooking thread. I am looking forward to some stick time soon I think dcs has updates 3 times since I last flew :flushed:

23 Likes

I used to collect from a coastal grains with a bulk tipper a few years ago. Up near berwick upon tweed. Slightly south if I remember.
Is it the same one by any chance?

1 Like

Sweet chestnuts

Imgur

5 Likes