Where You Are Photos

My wife was there last night for a conference (DFW) and said she thought the roof was going to come off the hotel when a storm rolled through there…

1 Like

I could have done without the hail last night. The roof of my Mini had a nice ding on the roof this morning after a pretty decent cell passed overhead this morning at 2am. I guess I should be thankful that it was only a single ding. That’s Dallas weather for you I guess!

1 Like

I’m currently dog sitting while my brother takes his brood to Disney in Florida. Said doggo is pretty hassle free so far as dogs go, but she’s a cuddler, and she’s just the biggest wuss when it comes to storms. Everytime a storm rolls through, she jumps into my bed. I sleep on a twin. I am a big dude. It has stormed Every. Morning. This. Week.

I am exhausted because half of my sleep is getting taken up fighting 60 lbs of dog for my precious sleeping space.

I’ve managed to make it three years up here parking on the street without hail damage. I know this cannot last, the only question is when.

2 Likes

We have a beagle like that. She gets very clingy when a storm is about to hit. We used to have a 110 lb Rhodesian Ridgeback (wonderful dog), but he was also deathly afraid of storms. He would get on the bed between us and just shake like a leaf, poor guy. Obviously, there was no way anyone, human or dog, was going to get any sleep on those occasions.

1 Like

@BeachAV8R a well deserved congratulations! May you never have a untimely MEL item! Blessed be thy engines! :wink:

That actually happens when we get each of our airplanes and helicopters. Hey…I’ll take whatever might work!

3 Likes

Oh wow, I was more imaging some sort of Russian orthodox blessing ceremony but hey, whatever works!

1 Like

https://imgur.com/gallery/FGbhY

3 Likes

Stuck in traffic so dinner at a restaurant, we got lucky there! These little birdies enjoy scavenging the terrace!

3 Likes

:notes: Three little birds, pitch by my doorstep :notes:
Singin’ sweet songs :notes:
Of melodies pure and true…
:notes:

4 Likes

4 Likes

is that FedEx delivering KMUD components and landing in Jamaica?

2 Likes

It’s full of margarita salt…!

3 Likes

And I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had big grains of salt on the edge of the glass…

2 Likes

…they could put strychnine in the guacamole…

2 Likes

6 Likes

If you are there… then who’s flying the plane?!

1 Like

IMG_20180609_083907

6 Likes

Hey! Save it for MMUD. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d been worrying about putting a better looking baseboard around this curve for years. Got 'er done today! …

Hey, for a novice, this is a huge accomplishment. Props to AIR TOOLS … air nailers rock! I’m a total airhead now! :slight_smile: Still have to cover up the evidence tho.

4 Likes