Wingman loadout

Is it possible in Mission Editor to assign a different loadout to the wingman to your own loadout?

1 Like

yes it should be, after you have made the flight just edit the loadout for that plane.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
I agree, it should be possible but… when I change the wingman’s loadout and go back to my loadout, it has changed as well!

1 Like

just tried it, I made a flight of 4 MI8’s the first was set to client, then just set the next three to random skill and changed the loadouts for each one

flight lead

hope this helps

1 Like

Hello and welcome to mudspike @Ragnar !

like Tempus described, it should indeed be possible. I put it to the test and it works fine on my end.

full slammers for me, harms or mavs for my buddies

Are you perhaps adjusting the tasks (i.e. CAP/CAS/SEAD etc.)? That could make them revert to a loadout designated for that task rather than one you had set up for it previously.

1 Like

It should be possible in the editor. However a quick work around might be setting the load out to what you want your wingman to carry and then once in game request a rearm and arm up with what you want.

Also just a thought, you aren’t creating new loadout and accidently naming them the same by chance?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
It might be that I set my plane to Player rather than Client.
I will go and experiment!

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
It might be that I set my plane to Player rather than Client.

I think the the idea of rearming once in mission is a good idea.
I will go and experiment!

1 Like

Mine is on player as well, working fine.

The problem was using an existing loadout and changing it.
Many thanks to all :blush:

3 Likes