Wrestlemania 3 on Tonight on Fox Sports

For all you young cats this was one of the greatest sporting events of all time. Set the record for highest attended live event. Also show you what real men look like. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see King Kong Bundy squash the midget againms.sbrfeeds.com

3 Likes

Hulk Hogan Real American (official video)

https://youtu.be/eX_k5_egUAo

Wheels

3 Likes

had to give it the old virtual DVR treatment, wife wanted to finish watching something else and don’t want to miss the new Darkside of the ring episode

I grew up near Pittsburgh. Bruno Sammartino for the win.

2 Likes

It’s funny the things you notice rewatching this stuff, but the big Marlboro ads at the top of the rafters stand out because, when is the last time you saw the Cowboy anywhere on TV.

1 Like

I watched the whole thing with my kids, they loved it. High quality matches. Steamboat and Savage was probably the best. My kids liked Jake the Snake. Hogan and Andre was good, but you could tell andre didnt have much gas left in the tank at this point in his career.

1 Like

For viewing these events, is beer consumption mandatory, obligatory, or just inescapable? :grimacing:

2 Likes

I made it through just fine without, it’s wrestling, not basketball, you don’t have to be drunk to enjoy it.

Now that was hurtful! My inner child is weeping openly! I am going to stomp my little foot and go off and pout…but before I do…

:laughing:

1 Like

Just skip directly to beer consumption :slight_smile:

4 Likes