X-Plane Releases Thread (2019)

Insta-buy for me…

1 Like

Same for me. Lots of airports that I have flown into in RL are in this area… SFO, Oakland, Napa, San Jose, Santa Rosa, Monterey…

I have been having some fun with the Cri Cri this afternoon. Very simple to fly, with an outstanding view in VR. For $15 you can’t go wrong. Hopefully they will continue to improve it…

8 Likes

A couple more…

These were with XEnviro 1.12 which released a few days ago. The clouds are a big improvement over the previous version. If you have XEnviro but like me, shelved it for awhile, then this version makes it well worth looking at again.

7 Likes

Neat little plane. Planes of Fame has one hanging from their ceiling and boy is it SMALL.

Wheels

11 posts were split to a new topic: PMDG leaving X-Plane market

Showed up in my email today.

3 Likes

does this mean that we’ll eventually see the Saab 340 redone?

2 Likes

You mean this one? It was released not too long ago.

Disregard… Wrong Saab 340! :rofl:

I was going to post that Carenado is having a “Black Week” sale and list a couple of XP11 offerings…but their site is basically locked up…too many folks getting in on the sale? :astonished:

EDIT: then I got this:

Error establishing a database connection

Are any of the X-Plane aircraft on the sale?

:arrow_heading_up: Patiently waiting to see if the X-Plane store is going to have a sale and really hoping that the Airfoillabs King Air 350 is included.

4 Likes

Haha I’m the same!!

4 Likes

Same here

1 Like

The King Air 350 is very nice. One of the very best add-ons available for X-Plane…

1 Like

I’m just seeing the Shrike Aero Commander as being on sale for X-Plane. Kind of disappointing for the big annual Carenado sale.

OrbX has released True Earth Northern California!

2 Likes

Most likely a day 1 purchase for @BeachAV8R and me.

Verticalsim Studios Debuts Myrtle Beach - Threshold

1 Like

Still cannot get into the Carenado site. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over…