X-Plane Releases Thread (2020)

Why? What’s wrong?
You ok, @PaulRix?
Fever…?

1 Like

They are certainly not Just Flight or Carenado quality, but the price point reflects that.

1 Like

GeoReEG payware products if anyone is interested :

2 Likes

Another very nice freeware

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/47996-joint-strike-fighter/

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: OrbX Florida

I wish Carenado had released that new Citation XLS for X-Plane instead of P3D…

1 Like

I think that the coder who was primarily responsible for their X-Plane versions as split form Carenado. This may not be related.

Very interesting. I think Thranda have made a good decision there and good on them for wanting to support their products in the pipeline. The Thranda/JustFlight partnership might be better since both seem to want to really concentrate on realism over just pushing out more products. It will be interesting to see who Carenado can find to do the conversions from their P3D line to XP now…

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I have high hopes for the new partnership.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2, K.2 and MRR

Remember this?

4 Likes

Actually, I had completely forgotten that you had done that. As always, great work Chuck. :sunglasses:

I cannot wait to hear @PaulRix’s mini review on the Seychelles XP…

jedi1

Google Photos

You do realize that if I buy the Seychelles, I would also have to get the recently released Mauritius too.

:thinking:

Look at the bright side - don’t you already have the Twin Otter? :rofl:

1 Like

There is that :sunglasses:. I’m on the road for the next week, so maybe after that. The Seychelles and Mauritius would be a great combo for some Celestial Navigation. :thinking:

2 Likes

How is the celestial navigation plug in going, btw? It’s operational?

I mean, I can barely do daytime navigation over land so the learning curve is going to be steep…but now that I’m spinning my e6b for practice, I might check out ‘the next level’. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are pretty much there. The idea is to release the plugin along with a two part article on how to do it. Casper (@TheAlmightySnark) has finished his app, and the finishing touches are being put on the article, written by myself and @Sine_Nomine. Real life stuff has slowed us down somewhat but it should be ready soon. Then we just have to get the thumbs up from Chris and Fearless to have the article hosted here. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

It would be an honor to have it on our front page… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks Chris. I’ll give you a holler when we are ready to roll.

2 Likes