X-Plane scenery help

I just reinstalled X-Plane 11 after a bit of a pause, and am now in the process of installing various custom scenery.
But, I’ve ran in to a bit of a problem… Some of the sceneries have this annoying white outline around the trees, and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t like that last time I had XP up and running, as I seem to recall the terrain around PAJN was rather pretty.
Sceneries in question so far is PAJN by MisterX and Machmell Fisheries by Propstrike.
Any ideas ?
OpenSceneryX and airports in question are freshly downloaded and the newest versions.

Here is the Tower view from PAJN, where the line between default scenery and the white PAJN trees are very obvious:

Early morning frost? Try raising the temperature…yeah…I’m no help whatsoever. :grin:

1 Like

Heh, yeah thinking about starting a small forest fire, if I can’t find another way to get rid of it.
That should do it! :fire:

1 Like

I have the same PAJN scenery installed and I don’t see the white trees. Maybe try reinstalling the sceneries in question?

2 Likes

Turned out to be OpenSceneryX was the culprit!
Deleted the OpenSceneryX folder, downloaded a new copy of it’s installer and ran it with the option “Disable OpenSceneryX seasons
Now, the joy of tinkering with multiple settings at a time means I don’t know exactly what fixed it, but hey, I got my green trees back so who am I to complain :relaxed:

2 Likes