2019 DCS Summer Sale

9 Likes

Reminds me of the 1986-87 CVW-3 Med Cruise unofficial patch.

The motto: “Why Manage When You Can Overreact

1 Like

Love that patch, we should have a mudspike skin for all dcs planes with that on it :grinning:

now where is our Italian style consultant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

raising hand
Agreed, seconded and approved.

2 Likes

That is so awesome!

Credit to @Maico for the inspiration: Black Shark, a module worth revisiting

Well thanks to @Bearhedge , I now have the C101 in my hangar as well.

2 Likes

That’s almost as good as some of them we came up with.

Looking now for the images of patches and t-shirts…

Here you go!

3 Likes

And a shout-out to JOLA, the militant wing of JOPA.
JOLA

3 Likes

Here’s one I got. We made a companion t-shirt…

CVN-76-USS-RONALD-REAGAN-VFA-22-OIF-SURGE-2009

7 Likes

Neat patches. 023

Wheels

If it makes you feel any better, I haven’t purchased the F16 yet either, although I definitely will before they release it.

2 Likes

Well now I’ve done it. OK, I picked up Nevada, not super exciting, but I also picked up the red-headed stepchild of the DCS family, Combined Arms.

When I can’t be in VR, I imagine this will be super fun to play around with. I’m already planning to pit different units against each other in completely ridiculous ways, and ride the sabot round going in while in flight.

I also imagine that in the grand dynamic multi-player campaign, CA could really be a blast.

Mostly, I just want to take screenshots from different vantages. This ill-advised sale was sealed after seeing these on the DCS forums. All credit to Eight Ball who originally posted them.

That looks fun!

8 Likes

Why does all this make me think of Indiana Jones?

4 Likes

The first is clearly inspired by The Great Escape.

2 Likes

Wow! Looks like me trying to land the Viggen! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

So I’ve been flying in Caucasus since LOMAC, and I think it’s finally time to add a terrain. It’s a toss up between the PG and Nevada. Anyone have any pro’s/con’s?

Between the two strong vote for PG. It has more variety- water for carrier ops and large extremely detailed cities to complement the desert and mountainous terrain.

2 Likes

PG is better, allows for more variation in missions. Nevada is also cool, but if I had to pick one, it would be PG

1 Like