Ace Combat 7 coming to PC as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeWT2YhZztY

1 Like

Interesting, I haven’t played since 6 back in what… 08? But it looks kinda like their trying to get back to that formula.

First new game back in Strangereal as well. I think they wanted to go real world 'cause of Ubisoft. But fans didn’t like that

I hope it will be any good. I didn’t make it past the first mission of assault horizons. The vibrations was just to much for me.

1 Like

Assault Horizon was horrible. I hope they’ve learned and keep it to the ps2 era awesomness

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah. AC4 for PS2 was an absolute masterpiece! Sounds, comms, music, even the cartoonish interludes where top notch.
Gods I loved it!

2 Likes

Was it ever. It was so horrendous.

If it can recapture even a fraction of the PS2 trilogy, it’ll be great.

2 Likes

It sure is shiny :slight_smile:

1 Like

waiting for the “when we gonna have this in DCS” Posts… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, when WILL we get a Starfighter? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

When are we going to have F-22s with Stealth Mission pods and rail guns in DCS?

That said if you guys wanted to implement active sky and have dank rain drop effects, no one would complain.

1 Like

Eh, DCS could really enjoy a bit more of an advanced particle effects for weather…

Why would Lockheed Jets be Carrying Boeing’s Pods?

2 Likes

Because I don’t need to respect inter-company rivalries when I have

#ALL OF THESE SLAMMERS

1 Like

Gif shrinkage? Is it cold?

I am behind the mother of all dread proxies. That I even found something that looked like a gif is remarkable, much less it not working.

3 Likes

Not to steer this into DCS chat, I am sure we will see more, cooler effects as the get a better handle on the engine, new clouds aren’t in yet for a reason, I think they want them the best they can be.

1 Like

^ This should be the quality of the Caucasus for vs 2.0 @wagmatt !!!

And here’s one for Nevada :wink:

2 Likes