ACE COMBAT 7 Skies Unknown

Bandai Namco Webpage - ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.

3 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to it. It’s so campy you almost have to appreciate it.

2 Likes

Yeah, combat flight with good gfx scenery thats awesome enough for me too LoL

Oh yeah, old school (that is anime-infused) ace combat is almost as good (fun) as so called hardcore flightsimulation. That thing most definately is gonna get bought as soon as its available.

1 Like

Man I wish they hadn’t buggered HAWX2 up. The first one was great, and the graphics and extra’s (A2R, landing, etc) of the second one was great.

I had so much dang fun back in the day flying in Ace Combat 6

1 Like

The laser armed planes were always the best

1 Like

With DCS releasing MAC, I feel like there’s less of a reason to get on board with AC7.

I disagree. AC is completely different beast from MAC. It’s epic (although with cringy dialogue) story, with some crazy heavy flying carriers/cruisers, special weapons, pure combat madness with hundreds of spammed missiles and great OST during gameplay.

Upcoming AC7 will be great return to form known from holy trinity of PS2 titles (AC4, AC5 and AC0). No more garbage dogfight mode which put you on rails (like in ACAH). It’s back to full control of your plane where true skill (though arcade’y) matters. Plain fun in strangereal universe.

3 Likes

Not even in the same category

Heck yea bro! Whoop! Whoop!

No really, I loved the ps/2 ace combat games, had a whale of a time with them. Gonna love this one too it seems.

My favourite A.C. game is the one with the flamenco guitar music. So fitting. Colt one one, merge. Yea let’s dance Ivan :rose:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ha ha, Solo Wing Pixy, my dear old friend. I wonder if he’s still alive in AC7 timeline…

1 Like

Awesome VR Gameplay :heart_eyes:

Plus cool Ace Combat Channel - Videos About Ace Combat 7 - YouTube if your a fan!

3 Likes

Worth noting is that VR portion of the game is a separate campaign starring Mobius 1 (protagonist from AC4). Main storyline missions will not be available in VR. To make it work in VR they probably had to dial down some graphics detail options for this side missions VR mode.

Yeah, I know rumourville - https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/184015-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown/76111889

We don’t know exactly what they will offer for PC’s though like what expansion packs, special editions, updates, support for Oculus etc

But I still support the game yeah will it favor Sony Playstation heck yeah its a money, marketing, promotional oportunity and licensing deal up for grabs to make profit and keep developing the game further, but the game still has come along way and kept alive, love it, it has my support!

Just keep visiting their webpage for any news I guess - ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN - Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.

I’m just glad its still alive! :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Me too, actually I’m considering getting PS4 Pro with VR for this.

giphy011

1 Like

I caved in and bought last night for PS4. As I can no longer play DCS after they updated it a few months ago and turned it into a slideshow for me, I wanted a new sim/game. It’s unfortunate that the whole campaign isn’t in VR (only 3 missions, a free flight mode and an airshow) but it still looks great. This will be the first Ace Combat game I’ve played too.

3 Likes

I played the snot out of the ps/2 era ones. They were great so I’m looking forward to give this one a go when it makes it over to PC.

4 Likes