Aginor's weird NFL thread

Ok about that halftime show:

• the 2000s called, they want their music back
  • 50 cent has become a bit inflated. He is probably a dollar now
  • not a huge fan of Mary J’s clothes.
  • the guys in the suits had a sick choreography
  • holy playback Batman, does nobody sing for real anymore?
  • Snoop Doggy Dogg was probably high as a kite
  • it was hilarious how you could see on TV how all the important people were slmost shoved down rat stage because there is not much time to get all that stuff out of the stadium again.

Lol those two first plays of the second half!

A TD and an INT.

It must be hard to catch the ball when the defender pulls your head around by the face mask.

1 Like

Yeah the referees shouldn’t have missed that.

Btw I really like how Joe Burrow is hyped when his defense makes great plays.

1 Like

I loved every minute of it. Mary J Blige needs her own halftime show, period.

Also I loved that Anderson.Paak was playing drums.

I liked it as well (which says a lot as I am not a fan of the genre at all) but… man, we are old. We remember all those songs being released.
Don’t they have a few newer songs as well?

Kendrick’s song is from 2017, and Anderson.Paak’s album dropped in 2019.

And yeah, Mary has a new album, Em’s last album was spectacular, Snoop just bought Death Row, and Dre is still in the game making rap tunes.

And 50 is executive-producing Power.

So yeah, they’re all doing new stuff.

1 Like

Ok, I didn’t have Kendrick Lamar on my screen, in fact I don’t really know any of his songs.

Oh, and is it just me or does Matthew Stafford kinda look like Blake Shelton on some pictures?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/JocAXINz-YE

And truth be told, we’re not even watching the game.

It wasn’t the most interesting Suoer Bowl that I have watched but it was a good game.

Aaron Donald is MVP for me, but they are probably going to give it to Kupp.

The result is OK, the Rams earned it.

1 Like

I have to watch that again, but I’m curious if he took a dive on that to sell the penalty. I don’t think his face mask got pulled that hard. Regardless it should have been a penalty.

Oh, and I almost forgot about Stafford:

Imagine seeing him play for the Lions for 12 years and having a postseason record of 0/3 and then he goes to LA and wins a Super Bowl…

Edit: post, not preseason. Dammit it is 04:15AM here. :smiley:

1 Like

Found this thread yesterday and was enjoying the daylights out of it when I realized I was only down to comment 687 and it was time to either watch the game or start dinner.
Thanks for making my afternoon guys!

4 Likes

For those who may have noticed the Heritage Flight at this years Superbowl (2022) during the National Anthem Steve Hinton was leading the 5 ship formation in his P-51 Wee Willy.

Wheels

4 Likes

Welcome back, american football fans!

The first pre-season games have been played, and we are on our way to starting the new NFL season.

College football will start in a few weeks as well, so I’ve been ramping up my reading on the NFL app and ESPN.

As always there are lots of changes to the teams, many new faces, and I am looking forward to who will be on top in the end.

Today on German TV: Preseason game between the Washington Commanders (still a boring name if you ask me) and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Btw the Commanders’ QB is good old Carson Wentz it seems. Back in the NFC east after just one year with the Colts IIRC.

Miami Dolphins are undefeated in preseason play…WE’RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

3 Likes

Lol , only if they purchase a ticket to the game and sit in the stands with the rest of the crowd. :innocent:

Wheels

1 Like

Jaysus Wheels, let me dream for another week huh?-)

ps just checked the score… “There’s always next year”

3 Likes

As a Dolphin fan I was hoping that setting my expectations so low they might surprise me. Oh well, as you said, There’s always next year…

Wheels

And the season has started!

Today on German TV:
Patriots @ Dolphins
and
Chiefs @ Cardinals

Sadly I will have to miss the first Cowboys game, 02:00AM is a bit late.