Aginor's weird NFL thread

Soo… the Cowboys won (yay! :cowboy_hat_face:), and with a decent score to boot, but again it was the defense that really shone, and the Lions didn’t play exactly great so that helped.

Unless they continue to improve, they won’t go anywhere this season.

Broncos @ Jaguars (London) was on German TV today. Not that exciting.

The Eagles game might be more interesting.

I am watching the Cowboys stream though.

2 Likes

Ok that game today was really enjoyable. The Cowboys didn’t play perfectly, but they were actually good most of the time, and they were fun to watch.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

49ers struggle against Atlanta, get schooled by the Chiefs… but continue to own the (defending Super Bowl) Rams. That’s 8 straight regular season wins against the Rams . But now the 9ers gotta win when it counts- in the post season!

And if you had McCaffery on your fantasy team today, he logged a hat trick. 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD and 1 receiving TD. :football:

2 Likes

Phins win!

and the Panthers find another way to lose…

2 Likes

The Munich game was cool, first proper NFL game in Germany ever! Great atmosphere, both Bucs and Seahawks have many fans here.

Sadly I couldn’t be there, but the Arena was full and it was a good game.

I also saw that Björn Werner (former 1st round pick of the Colts) and our commentator legend Icke Dommisch were guests in GMFB. I really like that the NFL has acknowledged the German market.

As for the Boys:
Man, the Cowboys are really lucky in today’s game so far. Not playing that well. Thankfully Green Bay isn’t quite there either.

As it goes all season so far, the D and special teams prevent it from being a total disaster (again: so far).

But they might still lose, they only have a small lead and that’s still Aaron Rodgers in that Commander Keen helmet.

1 Like

sigh

Aaron Rodgers is just Cowboys’ cryptonite, as always.

The Packers earned that win.

Aginor, there’s still time to become a DolFan!-)
Who are 7-3 after beating the Brownies today!

1 Like

I always had a soft spot for the Dolphins (probably my favorite AFC team now that I think about it), and I am happy that apparently they re-learned to win this season!

1 Like

Rejoice, Dolphins fans!

The Eagles lost so there is one more year in which the perfect season is not achieved by anyone.

2 Likes

What is even better is that it happened well before game 14 of the regular season. :two_hearts:

Wheels

Not attributing that loss to the officials, but, they sure made their effort to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Dude gets facemasked, and kneck yanked, nada, which causes a fumble and turn over.

Didnt a QB in another game this weekend get facemasked and his neck turned like 115 degrees before the helmet finally came off?

A few WTF Calls on hits when player was still in bounds, the refs were grand standing, they new the entire nation was watching the game, so they called things left and right, even the offensive pass interference on Philly shouldn’t have been called, nor the roughing the kicker, as the player was hit into the kicker.

Heinecke, omg, how many times is he going to abuse the rules? he did this bs at ODU as well, multiple times. I was there and saw it first hand. Run out of the pocket, duck down and kneel as players are coming at him. It’s a bait for a penalty and it was intentional. The flailing fall was enough to get him an emmy, and make Soccer players jealous.

3 Likes

Watching the Cowboys today on German TV.

Nice start. Let’s see where this will go.

Ok even as a Dallas fan that looked like the ball touched the ground on Lamb’s catch, to me at least.

But wtf happened there with the review? Nobody on the field (including the umpires) seemed to have noticed that there was no play. The play seemed to be running.

Thankfully Maher is a beast and can make two 60 yard FGs in a row.

German TV got bored of the Cowboys game in the 3rd quarter, so they switched to CIN@PIT.

That’s the highest road win in Cowboys franchise history. Not bad! :cowboy_hat_face:

I don’t know what that is, but it sounds like it would suck if you were watching the game?

I live in hope that we will get at least some of the play-off games televised this year. The Bucs chances look OK?

Well, Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh was the more exciting game so I don’t blame them, but yeah as a fan it sucks to not see your team win.

1 Like

OK, now I get it. Thought it might be like one of those weird programs that we get :wink:

1 Like

Yay! The Dallas Thanksgiving game is on German TV. :slight_smile:

1 Like