Aginor's weird NFL thread

Or this guy…

yeah, but that guy wasn’t afraid to take a hit… or make one (boo hiss)

1 Like

LOL…

Yeah, but at least there you kinda expected it coming…

Yep, constantly running across the middle is a great way to have a very short career in the NFL.

Wheels

And I don’t think the receivers leave gifts in the quarterback’s locker after a game where they’ve been subjected to that either.

1 Like

At least my Dolphins have found another way to earn respect…

4 Likes

LOL…the Onion is a national treasure…

1 Like

I admit that I am still hyped by the Cowboys win.
(Got to enjoy it while it lasts).

…disappointed they didn’t get a chance to swim with center Mike Pouncey, who was in a solitary tank at the time of their visit for biting a child.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah that article is hilarious. :smiley:

Watching the last minutes of Pittsburgh vs. Penn State.

Now watching USC vs. BYU

Always liked Pitt - Dan Marino played college ball there.

Ohio State 51 - Indiana 10 …Go Bucks!

2 Likes

My fear with the Bucs is this year will be like many others where we think we look good and then all of a sudden we play somebody of significance and realize we are not quite what we think we are.

Today on German TV:
Seahawks @ Steelers

But I am also watching a stream of Cowboys @ Redskins.
Prescott just threw his first INT of the season (tipped ball by Cobb)

Cowboys win. :cowboy_hat_face:

The first quarter was a bit meh, but then they played pretty great. :slight_smile:

Meanwhile Seattle vs. Pittsburgh is an interesting game!

And… oh dear… the poor Dolphins.

Yah, easy to kick the Phins when they’re down…just remember they’re the ONLY team
to go undefeated - although that was 45yrs ago it doesn’t matter… sigh.

Look out next week Aginor, the Phins play the 'boys. Be scared

Another sigh

Another hype post about the Cowboys (you will have to endure those, I gotta make them while the streak lasts):

The Redskins definitely were more dangerous than the Giants. After the NY game I was a bit cautiously optimistic because, well, the Giants are the Giants. Even with their great RB.

Dak Prescott had a great game again. 86% completion, which is pretty awesome. The INT (partly Dak’s fault but probably mostly Cobb’s who couldn’t catch it and tipped it) sadly kills the statistic a bit, but 123.5 is still pretty darn good.

What I also like: Dak targets a lot of different receivers this year, which makes him less predictable, and he still occasionally runs himself.
The rookie RB (Tony Pollard, 4th round pick from Memphis) looks great. Sad that his TD was negated by a useless and unnecessary foul. He is a good substitute so hopefully Elliott will be less critical.

Talking about Elliott: I was surprised to see him making over 100 yards in that game, the Redskins had a pretty solid defense against the run. He had only a couple of really great runs, most of it was hard work in the middle of the defense to get 2-4 yards. But it added up.

The Cowboys defense also wasn’t very spectacular, but solid. Sean Lee seems to get old, but Leighton Vander Esch and Jaylon Smith seem to have learned a lot from him.

From what I have seen so far the defense was a tad better last year, but the offense has improved I think. The O-line is more healthy again so Dak has more time.

Provided the key players stay healthy this could become a good season for Dallas.