Aginor's weird NFL thread

Also: looooaaaads of injuries throughout the league in the first two weeks, some of them key players that will be out for a while. Brees and Foles for example.

1 Like

The Eagles was the reverse bodybag game last night. Wentz is not playing well at all. Two interceptions, and his passing accuracy seems way off. I thought he might get Agholor killed at one point with his high passing.

Aaaand Roethlisberger is out for the rest of the season.
(Just got the news). That’s the third starting QB with a more serious injury this season.

bet they wish they didn’t trade Dobbs last week just in case anything else happens at QB

The injury wave has hit Dallas as well now. A key receiver (Gallup) will be out 2-4 weeks.

And in other news: The Giants benched Eli! Their rookie will start the next game.

And I forgot to mention:
Browns won! And some pretty great plays, both on the ground by Chubb and of course pass plays by Mayfield and OBJ.

1 Like

As a Browns fan I was happy for the win, but I’m not sold on our offensive line play. I think we might be in trouble next Sunday with the Rams.

1 Like

Right now the Rams are a tough matchup for pretty much every team in the league, so yeah, that will probably be a problem.

Living in Minnesota for the past week conjures memories of Augustus staggering through his palace, crying out “Varus! Give me back my legions!

They take losses to the Packers pretty badly.

Watching Michigan vs. Wisconsin now.

1 Like

And TIL that Elon and William & Mary have football teams.

Parents Day at ECU. Great time with my daughter. Her boyfriend’s frat house had huge pig-pick (which made up for the cheap beer around).

And Navynuke, give ECU credit. They had to play both William AND Mary. And turned out Mary was a big bad ■■■■■.

2 Likes

Speaking of William and Mary, VU is playing them on 5 Oct. I will be at there game. (place appropriate “go Nova” emoji here)

Today on German TV:
Ravens @ Chiefs
And later Saints @ Seahawks

I watch the Cowboys vs. Dolphins stream in parallel.
(I fear it won’t be fun to watch. I like the Dolphins. Torn because seeing the 'boys play well and win is something I like, too)
Edit: but hey, Josh Rosen starts! Maybe he will surprise us with something good!

Oh F%$# Heath almost killed Hurns there. I hope he is alright.

So far the game doesn’t look as one sided as I feared.

Edit: the Dolphins defense doesn’t play that bad.
Edit2: what the… why didn’t they challenge that? IMO that was a TD.

Ok, I admit I wasn’t quite happy with the passing game today, and how they had a few idiotic flags including at least one that destroyed a TD.
But over 240 yards of rushing is also pretty awesome.

In the first quarter the Dolphins didn’t look too bad, though. In fact I would say that they did improve a lot compared to the last two games. Still sad how they got trampled, they just broke down at some point.

That seems to happen quite often to teams who have lost confidence in their abilities. They just don’t have it in them to come back if they get down by too many points.

Wheels

Ah man. There’s gonna be some hard talk in Charlotte in the coming weeks about who’s #1 QB.

Face it Navynuke, Cam has been beat to crap throughout his career (and the refs never called any of it).
Maybe he’ll call it quits, I dunno, but he’s a smart guy.

Didn’t see the game, but think Drake got 30yrds against the Cowboys - I’m sure he’ll be traded tomorrow…

Go Brownies tonight!

1 Like

Indeed! Although I have a bad feeling as to what’s about to happen…