Anyone interested in some Tank Crew online tanking?

Friday. Might be on Saturday, not sure yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification Mace. :slight_smile:

Wheels

2 Likes

Looking forward today. I have to get all my tanking in during December, as I normally have to work at this time.

Hopefully @tempusmurphy will stop driving us in front of the enemy’s guns. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try… hopefully i will not have the internet issues to much tonight

My dad dropped a 2000 lb bomb some bad guys on a hill top and got a call immediately after from the FAC. The Marine company that was on an adjacent hill asked that whatever you just dropped, please don’t drop another. Something to the effect, “We would rather be mortared than have another one of those hit nearby.”

4 Likes

JFC! Hair rising! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I’ll not be able to make it, heating gone and engineer coming later… Added to finding out we have mice in the loft the other day :roll_eyes: At least the boiler system is covered but still bloody freezing :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

2 Likes

Keep your PC running, at least some heating :wink:

Hope you solve it asap.

2 Likes

Makes two of us… Currently sat on the side of the road waiting for the AA… Lol, just had a blowout in the middle of nowhere, county lane…

3 Likes

Man…maybe I don’t want Tank Crew after all. It seems to bring bad luck! Stay warm and safe you two.

Or…since I am in San Diego today: “You stay classy, Mudspike!”

Or…the teleprompter version. Although that would probably get me kicked.

4 Likes

We have losses also ‘in the air’, Otto didn’t show up tonight…

2 Likes

Right then. Is anybody planning to do any online tanking/flying today?

2 Likes

will try, but on dad taxi duty tonight… the sooner my eldest learns to drive the better … then i just have to worry about the car ending in a ditch :grin:

1 Like

By the way things are going I might even. :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately wont show up tonight. Have fun.

1 Like

Didn’t even see this lol and I wasn’t there :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like it would be a blast.

Wheels

1 Like