Background image

So you can keep track of the visions in your eyes?
Watch him breathe and weave his story lines?

So you can what???

My browser (FF on a PC) looks like Troll’s 2nd light background image. Not an issue at all.

Mine looks like the screen is stuttering when I scroll

Put the themes back to default. In anyone ever wants to reminisce then the themes ‘Tomcat Light’ and ‘Tomcat Dark’ have been created and are switchable.

7 Likes

The old light default theme forum is kinda plain during this Christmas season compared to the new dark default theme with all those Christmas lights and Christmas hats.

I tried uploading images to better show what I mean but the forum software never quit processing the image upload. I waited several minutes and tried more than once.

(The system would not load the small shrugging shoulders gif smiley image either. I had to hot link it. It is about 275 bytes in size. The system will likely edit the post and upload it to the server automagically after a few minutes but I do not think that should have been necessary.)

Wheels

I can add the Xmas decorations to the light themes as well. The reason I didn’t do it was that I guess the majority uses the dark and that I had to ‘invert’ the decorations to make the colours fit - and on the white themes it might look a bit funky. Let’s give it a go though.

EDIT:

It’s like staring at the surface of the sun… :sun_with_face:

You don’t get any jovial bells, but you can go to your preferences / interface setting and set ‘Mudspike Light’ rather than ‘Light’ and they show up.

2 Likes

As it is it looks Ok to these tired old eyes. I am likely to be in the minority so Is it possible to ditch the lights and just have the Santa hats? Imo, those definitely work on all the themes.

Wheels

It’s an all of nothing - I can leave a theme without decorations I guess? (edit: I added one, browser refresh/app reopen to see it listed I think).

Think of it as part of the true spirit of Christmas, where you don’t get what you want and all the other people are just really annoying. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the site decorations, I love the lil Santa hats on everyone avatars lol

5 Likes

We were this → ← close to me adding a MIDI jingle bells music to the main page, before my Xmas fever dream broke and some more common senses was restored… :santa:.

7 Likes

do it jewish GIF

3 Likes

Wheels

3 Likes

Wheels is a scrooge, ban him!!!

:slight_smile:

I love it too! And it fits really well on some avatars :sweat_smile:

bandicam 2021-12-15 10-50-04-784

1 Like

Even though it fits well, not a fan.

2 Likes