Boston Dynamic's Atlas

I was waiting for him to shrug…

From the company that bought you the ‘BigDog’ carrier, more spooky stuff. Atlas looks like he needs to chill, and I’m pretty sure the guy with the hockey stick is going to wake up one night with that face looking over him.

Atlas also looks like he could carry a gun. Gulp.

1 Like

Just a guess here, but I’d speculate that when the robots rise up against the humans, this guy will be number one on their list.

You can see the hate. He’s just waiting for the right moment.

3 Likes

I think they are training them to hate Canadians, for the upcoming invasion. All adult males up here have a hockey stick, plus the ability to walk in snow - IT ALL FITS! O_o

2 Likes

He lifts with his legs. Nice form.

If that video went another 30 seconds…you were gonna see the cold maple syrup pour. Wreaks havoc with the mechanical ligaments…

1 Like

That guy with the hockey stick must be Canadian. He uses both ends of the stick which I do not think a non-hockey player would ever do.

Would have been funny to see him cross check the robot in that last part :slight_smile:

Dunno, if they are preparing for an Invasion of Canada, the stick would have been one worth more than $35 cdn (about $3 usd) and the box would have been a box of Timbits.

2 Likes

By your command.

3 Likes

We all get issued these to put on first though.

2 Likes

Err…only the Canadians have to wear those right??

2 Likes

Maybe they should be red…

I believe so, according to President Trump, I think that is what he said…

1 Like

So it will be an ice wall on the northern border and an adobe one on the southern one? Time to invest in water and mud I guess…

He’ll need to build a roof too, what with all those Canadian Geese that come down in the winter months :smile:

Dang…forgot about that. And probably a reinforced basement too…so El Chapo can’t dig his way in (or out I guess…)…

1 Like

I’m all for it as long as Bieber is touring in the US when the when the wall finishes…

1 Like

Hmmmmmm, is this the start of MechWarrior?

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s because of the whole, “Is it called Canadian Bacon or Back Bacon?” controversy…I hear it’s coming up for a vote at the UN.

2 Likes