Clear Cockpit Labels Mod

@BeachAV8R this might help

F14 Clean Label Cockpits

5 Likes

Ooh, hope it’s ok @weaponz248, but I think this one deserves its own topic - will be using this until HB offer something similar.

5 Likes

Yep it’s all good.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! (I still owe you some X-Plane bush plane recommendations I think) :blush:

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Downloading now… thanks for the link!

1 Like

Great find!
Between this mod and the additional key binding for the hydraulic transfer pump switch and hydraulic transfer pump switch cover here: F-14B Additional Key Binding (Pilot) - DCS: F-14A & B - ED Forums, I might actually be able to do a full cold start.

2 Likes

Oooh nice, much easier to read! still zooming and leaning but that’s cool. Now if only he’d also do the caution panel… :smiley:

I think Heatblur’s lead artist just got a heart attack. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

cheaters!!

Now I know why Naval Aviators fly with gloves!

Maybe something between the two would be ideal. Too extreme IMO. A little more worn would be better.

My old eyes like the cleaner version. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

It could be worse…it could be labeled in Farsi…! And Topper could be speaking French…!

3 Likes

Perfect for VR, and dosen’t look out of place at all imho.

…they took out the Paula Abdul line… :frowning:

2 Likes

Wasn’t Charlie dating Paula during that time frame?

Wheels

Nope, his brother was (they married the next year).

I was close. In my defense all Estevez’s look alike. :laughing:

Wheels

Reviving an old topic to update the installation of the mod above.

A while back when the A model was released, HB did away with their custom cockpit option in the Special menu. But here is how to continue using this mod with little effort.

In your Saved Games folder structure, it should look like this:

f14

(computer name)\Saved Games\DCS(.openbeta)\Liveries\F14B_Cockpit\default

**You can create an \F14A_Cockpit\ folder as well.

Inside each \default\ folder, place the Color and RIO folders as well as the description .txt file.

That’s it!

1 Like