Combat Air Patrol 2 WILL BE RELEASED! June 6th

It is here! CAP 2! On June the 6th!

Anyone up for reviewing it by any chance? I am dying to know if the saturation levels can be changed or not!

1 Like

Are U sure? Doesn’t seem so

1 Like

Aaah you are correct… I got a little too excited when I saw the title at r/hoggit. Turned out to be a false-alarm. :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m so sorry… So damn sorry.

But, release must be around the corner! Can’t be long anymore!

1 Like

LOL…my deadline for PC Pilot articles was today (free at last, free at last…). I was so excited…I’m gonna sit down, order me up a new game…and immerse myself in some Harrier goodness (even if it sucks)…

but…

uh…

NOOOOOoooo!

LOL…

Guess it’ll have to be my newly acquired Mirage and L-39 then…

Oh wait…crap. It’s Mother’s Day. Probably can’t get away with simming tonight… LOL

3 Likes

Yeah I knew I would break your hearth… I honestly feel terrible about it!

3 Likes

I was lucky I read the edited title, so it was nice to pay a visit to steam and have a look. Looks interesting for sure!

2 Likes

Must be getting close though.

2 Likes

Well…I’m enough old to have been able to play Combat Air Patrol 1 on AMIGA…this was awesome considered to how powerful were computers in early 90s. Hope CAP2 gives me same stisfaction :wink:

Gosh, everytime I see a new post in this thread I get a jolt and think “OMG, IT’S OUT!” :smile:

1 Like

Soooooon, I’m sure of it! I can feel it!

1 Like

Oh…I can guarantee it will be released at 7am on a 5 day stretch of my day shifts where they fly me like a commuter pilot…

2 Likes

Soooo… When is that shift coming up then? I’d like to know when to book some time off!

1 Like

There you go folks. June 6th. Because everyone remembers when American and British Harriers valiantly provided close air support during D-Day…

Wait, no, I think that was a Tom Cruise & Emily Blunt picture.

4 Likes

I think in 8 years they track down the Omega in Paris and revert the future war, or something. Cause for celebration indeed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s going to cost $29.99

2 Likes

I think considering it is early access, and a AAA is pushing $70 now, that’s not too bad.

PS2 Era GFX ;p

Your point being?