Community A-4E project updates

A video and a little info. End of October it is now… my birthday is early November so I don’t care that much about a few days delay even…

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3613301&postcount=1009

3 Likes

Scooter! ooh rah!

1 Like
6 Likes

The monthly update has arrived with screenshots and the announcement of a few weeks delay.

Progress on working mirrors is shown, and the team thank @SkateZilla for his help in fixing those.

Looking forward to the release, glad they are not rushing it!

2 Likes

Cuncur! :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to try this out.

You gota admit that pit looks amazing…

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The whole project is amazing, to be fair…

2 Likes

a shame ED isn’t giving these guys more support; they deserve it to say the least!

2 Likes

And they’ve gone quiet again. This makes me nervous. I’m ready to play John McCain. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mini-update!

Panel backlighting

Kiwi skin

7 Likes

New video

5 Likes

It is out now
Thought this link should be here for completeness.

2 Likes

Cool little plane, loving it. But is there training or something to go with it? I have no idea how to do anything with it but bore holes in the sky and fire the guns.

Gunzo Iron Hand certainly gets the blood pressure up! lol.

1 Like

I cannot find it now, but the devs have repeatedly linked to the A-4E/F NATOPS manual, which has been their main source for the systems development and is also the main manual for now.

Other than that, there is a number of tutorial videos in the above ED Forums post which should get you going relatively quickly

I’d really appreciate a link to that @freak if you could find it.

On a separate note can you a2a refuel with the A4?

Downloading as we speak. Cannot wait!

’ read before buy ’ :wink:

Non-Functioning Systems
Radio
In-flight refueling
Buddy-Refueling
Walleye Guided Missiles

2 Likes

Story of my life lol… Apologies

Nothing to apologize for, we are all like that sometimes. Surely exciting siming times we have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Released! Updates here - DCS Community A-4E-C Mod

1 Like